freelancer26 said:
Alias_Girl_624 said:
freelancer26 said:
Alias_Girl_624 said:
Bradhadair said:
SecretAgentMan said:
Bradhadair said:
hey arash

melissa george better get up off mine and jens man!
hey there jaimie

i'm sure glad Syd is single!
i hope she stays single on the show. dating leads to hurt. once you let someone in and start to trust them, they hurt you. -_-
yeah you're right
hey stop dissing s/v :angry:
well as long as vaughn's ran off...
shut the hell up, syd and vaughn 4 ever remember? they're destined, stop saying her being single is such a good thing
jeeez... people have different opinions :rolleyes:

freelancer26 said:
Alias_Girl_624 said:
freelancer26 said:
Alias_Girl_624 said:
Bradhadair said:
SecretAgentMan said:
Bradhadair said:
hey arash

hey there jaimie

i hope she stays single on the show. dating leads to hurt. once you let someone in and start to trust them, they hurt you. -_-
yeah you're right
shut the hell up, syd and vaughn 4 ever remember? they're destined, stop saying her being single is such a good thing
sorry please dont talk like that... i'd be happy with s/v forever too, but as long as what happend, happend, there's nothing forever, and im not going to stop supporting jj and alias, so im just trying to be happy about it.

Alias_Girl_624 said:
freelancer26 said:
Alias_Girl_624 said:
freelancer26 said:
Alias_Girl_624 said:
Bradhadair said:
SecretAgentMan said:
Bradhadair said:
hey arash

hey there jaimie

yeah you're right
sorry please dont talk like that... i'd be happy with s/v forever too, but as long as what happend, happend, there's nothing forever, and im not going to stop supporting jj and alias, so im just trying to be happy about it.
gotta admit- that's true. nothing lasts forever...

yah we are nance!! well most of the time!!
ugh i have to work tomorrow!! i better get some good money!! i need it bad!

ames723 said:
yah we are nance!! well most of the time!!
ugh i have to work tomorrow!! i better get some good money!! i need it bad!
yea me too- i'm preordering the season 2 dvds ^_^

nance said:
Alias_Girl_624 said:
freelancer26 said:
Alias_Girl_624 said:
freelancer26 said:
Alias_Girl_624 said:
Bradhadair said:
SecretAgentMan said:
Bradhadair said:
hey arash

hey there jaimie

yeah you're right
wahoo!! i feel so wise.... :D :lol:

Alias_Girl_624 said:
nance said:
Alias_Girl_624 said:
freelancer26 said:
Alias_Girl_624 said:
freelancer26 said:
Alias_Girl_624 said:
Bradhadair said:
SecretAgentMan said:
Bradhadair said:
hey arash

hey there jaimie

yeah you're right
why do u guys have NO hope it all?

hey arash

hey there jaimie

yeah you're right
not anymore i read spoilers

i still have to order the first one but im debating whether or not to order it on line or wait til it comes out cause then i have to wait fro it to arrive and i dont think i can wait any more! so tomorrow im goin to look in the paper and see if circuit city or target or any other place has a good deal on it!

hey arash

hey there jaimie

yeah you're right
ah you see... i never said that :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back