Random #86

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey arash

melissa george better get up off mine and jens man!
hey there jaimie

i'm sure glad Syd is single!
i hope she stays single on the show. dating leads to hurt. once you let someone in and start to trust them, they hurt you. -_-
yeah you're right
hey stop dissing s/v :angry:
well as long as vaughn's ran off...
shut the hell up, syd and vaughn 4 ever remember? they're destined, stop saying her being single is such a good thing
sorry please dont talk like that... i'd be happy with s/v forever too, but as long as what happend, happend, there's nothing forever, and im not going to stop supporting jj and alias, so im just trying to be happy about it.
gotta admit- that's true. nothing lasts forever...
wahoo!! i feel so wise.... :D :lol:
why do u guys have NO hope it all?
not anymore i read spoilers
i do too, but they'll be together in the end

ames723 said:
i still have to order the first one but im debating whether or not to order it on line or wait til it comes out cause then i have to wait fro it to arrive and i dont think i can wait any more! so tomorrow im goin to look in the paper and see if circuit city or target or any other place has a good deal on it!
if you order it at amazon, and give me your email and you can get 5% off ^_^

hey arash

hey there jaimie

i hope she stays single on the show. dating leads to hurt. once you let someone in and start to trust them, they hurt you. -_-
yeah you're right
shut the hell up, syd and vaughn 4 ever remember? they're destined, stop saying her being single is such a good thing
sorry please dont talk like that... i'd be happy with s/v forever too, but as long as what happend, happend, there's nothing forever, and im not going to stop supporting jj and alias, so im just trying to be happy about it.
ah you see... i never said that :rolleyes:
:rolleyes: here we go again :rolleyes:

bye maggie!!
ok can we stop with all the quoting?! its killing my eyes!!

ah f**k!! owe! ok im goin to od on pain killers!!

hey arash

hey there jaimie

yeah you're right
maybe... i'm trying to make my peace with it

oh yeah nance that share the love business!!
omg what the f**k was up with that nasty ass kiss modanna, britney and nasty ass christina did on the vmas? i saw it on the news and almost hurled!!

hey arash

hey there jaimie

yeah you're right
maybe... i'm trying to make my peace with it
i'll NEVER loose hope, sure i might kill jj in the process, but...

ames723 said:
omg what the f**k was up with that nasty ass kiss modanna, britney and nasty ass christina did on the vmas? i saw it on the news and almost hurled!!
i know! yuck!

freelancer26 said:
ames723 said:
i know! yuck!
ditto!!! i think it had sth to do with making justin jealous! j/k!

and wasn't jen supposed to be there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back