Random #95

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm good, at scholl at the moment...waiting for the bell to go for registration, and then I'll be back in 10 minutes, and then I'm here for another hour :smiley:

K. Ackles said:
Hows the Nascar?
Ah yes, a happy weekend for me this weekend. Jeff managed to lead a good bit, but then the car mysteriously went to junk. But he managed to come back to 10th. So, I'm happily-disappointed with it b/c it coulda been a win had the car not went south.

Flames24 said:
K. Ackles said:
Hows the Nascar?
Ah yes, a happy weekend for me this weekend. Jeff managed to lead a good bit, but then the car mysteriously went to junk. But he managed to come back to 10th. So, I'm happily-disappointed with it b/c it coulda been a win had the car not went south.
:lol: happily disappointed :lol:

well that means that jeff is a great racer, its just the mechanics that stopped him from winning :D which means that once he gets it all fixed up he'll do great!

SiriCerasi said:
Flames24 said:
K. Ackles said:
Hows the Nascar?
:lol: happily disappointed :lol:

well that means that jeff is a great racer, its just the mechanics that stopped him from winning :D which means that once he gets it all fixed up he'll do great!
Very true. :smiley: Just know that I am quite happy with a 10th. :smiley:

Oh well, doesn't sond too bad. It's always nice when that happens though. I remember When Ralph went off the track, ended up dead last and finished the race in third! Good times! :D He even overtook his brither on a tight chicane where nobody tries to overtake, going a million miles an hour! It was brilliant!

K. Ackles said:
Oh well, doesn't sond too bad. It's always nice when that happens though. I remember When Ralph went off the track, ended up dead last and finished the race in third! Good times! :D He even overtook his brither on a tight chicane where nobody tries to overtake, going a million miles an hour! It was brilliant!
That sounds really good, too. Those types of finishes stick in your mind the most.

We were having a long conversation about that a while ago...I thought it sounded dirty, you disagred, I won the argument eventually though. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back