rap?

I seem like im the only person here who likes rap and r&B. Is that ture?
i like alot of rock too though not jsut all rap but i realy do like rap alot. Do you hate it or love it?

No, I like rap too. And R&B and pop and rock and musicals and even classical sometimes. My fave rappers are 2pac, Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg, and Notorious B.I.G.

I basically like all types of music. Except classical. Things like calming classicall music and Tai Chi; thinks that calm most people down, really, really tense me up.

Jai

OMG...I love hip-hop...my favorite artist right now is Kanye West...I just hope he doesn't get over-exposed, b/c that's what happened to Outkast, and I'm just now starting to like them again...I had to break out the ATliens cd, and remember the good ole days :D

BIG HIP HOP/R&B FAN!

right now Kayne is king in my CD player the college dropout is just a awesome album. I just picked up the Talib Kweli CD and that great too.

Some of my other favs
Jay-z
Tupac - poet, no other way to describe
Run DMC- sucker MC's is the all time jam
Snoop
Dre
Eminem
Lolyd Banks - I'm not a huge G-Unit fan but his album is hot

And Outkast is kinda blah to me even though i did like Big Boi's Speakerboxx's album.

I was just gonna start a hip hop thread. I listen to it. I like Kanye West and Jay Z, those are my two favorite. Good songs to download:

mario- let me love you
eminem- just lose it
eminem- mosh
snoop- drop it like it's hot
jay z- numb/encore remix
tim mcgraw/nelly- over and over again
ll cool j- headsprung
terror squad- lean back remix

just a few songs I'm listening to these days.

nancee said:
dude, the only one who loves rap? no way. its all bout bone thugs n harmony baby.
[post="1062140"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Hahaha, Bone Thugs is hella old school. I'm still listening to 2pac.

Did you guys hear ODB died? He collapsed and died in his studio.

Yeah, it's sad about ODB...they've been showing his videos on MTV Jams today...they just showed the video for Brooklyn Zoo, which is one of my favorite songs by him...

I wonder what happened...I'm afraid it might be drug related...

tippinlover said:
Yeah, it's sad about ODB...they've been showing his videos on MTV Jams today...they just showed the video for Brooklyn Zoo, which is one of my favorite songs by him...

I wonder what happened...I'm afraid it might be drug related...
[post="1065738"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Yeah, they haven't confirmed anything yet, but it's most likely drug related. He was complaining of chest pains and then he collapsed and died before the paramedics came.

I'm pretty sure he was on probation for some type of drug related charge...it's really sad, I've been listening to the first Wu-tang cd today in honor of the man...his raps were always so damn funny!

Back