rate David Anders on a scale of 1-10!

David Anders

• 1- He's my role model !

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2-he's my absolute fave actor!

• 3- He's brill but not at the obbsesive stage yet.

• 4- He's so hot, but i don't know much about him.

• 5- i like him alot.

• 6- he's ok.

• 7- so,so

• 8- i don't like him.

• 9- i hate him!

• 10 how could anyone like him?!

• Total voters
It makes me sad he cut his hair too :( What's up with all the haircuts this season? Sarks still hotter than all of them though...evil guys are always sexier than the good ones...yummm....

Chose 1, even though I don't know that much about him I spend way too much time trying to find out stuff about him. lol. Plus his character is too die for 🤤 :throb: heehee

Yeah, I used to despise of him, but then I had a dream where we had this long conversation and he was so sweet and I finally realized how hottt he is!!!

-I voted that I'm not quite at the obsessive stage yet..I'm still stuck on Vartan. :smiley:

Family. i haven't posted it yet though. i've only written the first chapter and i'm not gonna start posting till i've written about 7 coz then i can post regularly. i'll write lots more in Madagascar. it'll be my only link to sark and alias.

Family. i haven't posted it yet though. i've only written the first chapter and i'm not gonna start posting till i've written about 7 coz then i can post regularly. i'll write lots more in Madagascar. it'll be my only link to sark and alias.

my other fic is like that. i'm co-writing it with hannah and i wrote a chapter in december and emailed it to her o she could look at it before i posted and she still hasn't!

Back