• 1 - It was bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 - It was OK

• 3 - It was good

• 4 - It was great!

• 5 - One of the best Alias episodes ever! It was SO good!

• Total voters
this was a great episode, i dont think will has ever been this entertaining! i couldnt stop laughing, honestly especailly with his stunned face when he saw sydney knocking out his guards that were about ready to kill him!LOL, classic alias!

I just watched this episode for the first time since it aired, and for the first time as a die-hard fan, and I've gotta say, this is definitely one of the best episodes. Sark and Sloane meeting, Will finding out what's going on, Dixon becoming suspicious of Sydney. It's all over good.

And of course returning to the famous red hair. :smiley:

Yes it is a great episode...and I appreciate to hear characaters speak in French...and I was so afraid for will

I think all the episodes are one of the best episodes ever, as I find one great aspect of each episode. One of the best parts of this episode is the look that Dixon gives Sydney when suspecting about her arm.

I loved it..The scene in the Paris club where Syd sang,Wills shocked face was priceless and the scene where Syd and Will finally talk about her spy life.AND SARK!!

~Rach~

Back