Season 4 Rate: The Index

What did you think of "The Index"?

• 5 - One of the best Alias episodes ever!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 - It was great!

• 3 - It was good

• 2 - It was OK

• 1 - It was bad

• Total voters
one of the best this season!

i gasped so much and i was like :jawdrop: at the whole vaughn's father's diary thing

and i was squirming when syd was in sloane's study and nadia found her :hide:

and the whole jack and sloane thing in the end made me go :Ponder:

definitely awesome ep :D

Loved it! Omg can't believe the whole Jack/Sloane thing! I wonder what they're up to.

I've always suspected since the first season that Vaughn's father was alive so this doesn't really surprise me...

Favorite Quote: "Ya I filled her in last night" Weiss about Nadia
"Excuse me?" Sloane
"We were working....we weren't....Jack was here!" Weiss

In the words of punk Syd.....Great!!!!

I loved this eppy, it was so much better than last week in my opinion. I do have to say that Nadia is sometimes a P.I.T.A. with all of her wiening. Big deal, she doesn't know when her birthday is.... mines saturday and I could care less!

It was exciting Alias stuff! (y)

Vaughn said:
[post="1252354"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]

exactly ... it was awesome eppy ...

when Syd was in Sloane's study, I was expecting Sloane to come in, not Nadia :jawdrop:

Bill Vaughn's storyline is getting good ... (y)

and the extraction in that helicopter and Syd jumping of the roof ... :jawdrop:

Awesomeness ... "Alias" is GREAT and WONDERFUL to watch ... (y) (y)

This eppy is totally under my skin.....throughout the day Alias thoughts, theories, guesses and hopes flit through my mind. This eppy was great.....so reminiscent of S 1&2. Even my husband had a dream about Alias last night.....a sure sign it is heating up when it affects one not so intensely fond of the show! :smiley:

I hope we see more of the same this season! :D

OMG. OMG. OMG. Seriously, one of the BEST episodes of the season, by far!! I'm still in shock...

Was this epidsode full of ups and downs or what...so much stuff to process....CRAZY..

Weiss - gotta love it

Vaughn's father - I so knew it!!!

Jack - That scared me so bad....I thought it was for real for a minute..

Sloane - What's up..

Dixon - rock awesome

Jack/ Sloane - Um......explantion....something freaky's going on that's for sure....

The French thing was awesome...loved it!

Sloane is ALWAYS at the end of the episodes now.

Uh...how's 3 (four if you're picky)...Detente, A Man of His Word, The Index (and WTLV ends with them having a net conference with Sloane and then going to Paris). I think it's just more noticeable because they are all so close together

Leslie said:
The best hybrid is the Toyota Prius. You can never go wrong with a Toyota. (y)
[post="1252476"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
i've got a scion xb. scion is like toyota's kid. pop the hood and its a toyota engine, but ask em and they'll tell you they are in fact a separate company. its odd, but its an incredicle car. 35 mpg in-city even though the tag says something like 31.

on topic- best part of the eppy? all the "wtf?" moments i had. it was just...crazy. and jack and sloane are the best conversation killers out there (y)

yeah this ep was so much more like the Alias we know with all the twists and turns!!! :D I was happy. :D And the mysteriousness that is now developing with Vaughn...

I am an idiot i just pressed at post before i got to finish ..lol!I absolutely loved last nights episode!! omg..what can i say but LOVE~~~~~ however, I am missing my marshall (i have yet to get a full fix) "I am a great DJ"lol i love you kevin. However I did get some S/V loving with not 1 but 2 kisses..yes. I also loved the storyline about Vaughns dad and Sloane reaquainting with those baddies the Alliance. when the camera went to jack and he was handing over the disk and then jj that evil man cut to commercial. I thought i was going to absolutely die i started screaming at the top of my lungs (into pillows) im being completely serious too. I was like "what, omg what the hell...no way please not spydaddy" I think my sister thought i was having convulsions or something.lol But this episode was classic Alias and alias never disappoints. Oh and i have recruited yet another alias fan (count 'em that is about 5 new fans this season)
Rosemary??? Bill??? Sloane and Spydaddy (what are they up to)?? only some of the questions this AMAZING episode brought about
PAGE 47 was revisited amazingly once again
dixon/chase are getting flirty ..lol! and may i say that i heart Weiss "what do you think arvin??
btw i think everyone should get a hybrid if not only to be like sydney bristow who is a bad ass who jumps onto helicopters(crazy)
can i just once again say how much i loved this episode and never wanted it to end. I still Nadia is going to turn out evil though!
ciao off to make my flinkman Alias t-shirt!

when the camera went to jack and he was handing over the disk and then jj that evil man cut to commercial. I thought i was going to absolutely die i started screaming at the top of my lungs (into pillows) im being completely serious too. I was like "what, omg what the hell...no way please not spydaddy"

one of the many :jawdrop: moments ... on last nites eppy ... (y) (y)

OMG, I missed like, the first 15 minutes of the show, so I was kind of like, completely lost. I mean, I caught on pretty quickly, but nonetheless. What's with the whole Index thing? I don't get what it does because I didn't see that part. What I also don't get is what's up with Jack and Sloane. I mean, Sloane was evil, is evil, always will be evil. Duh. But Jack? I've always had my suspicions about him, but I have no idea what he has to do with Sloane and the Index. And at the end when Sloane had the real decoder and he decoded the Index and then he called Jack. OMG, what is that? Are they on some weird anti-CIA mission together? Is Jack really evil? I don't get it. AHHHHHHHHHH!

This was one hell of an episode. Alias is back to its usual 5-star quality! :smiley:

Everything was executed well, in my opinion, and the intrigue of what Sloane and Jack are really up to with the Blackwell Index is killing me.

The one thing I would change is well, the Index itself - who was that Index made by, Electronic Arts, the video game company???

Come on, the way it was with all the cool moving letters, that's just not real.

If it had just been one huge file of code and they had opened with Notepad on Windows XP or on Linux or UNIX or some regular operating system, that would have been great.

They try to jazz up those things to dumb it down for the audience.

Other than that, the episode rocked!

And what was that nurse Rose Mary doing to Vaughn's uncle? Was she trying to kill him or something?

This episode brought 2 great intriguing stories to the storyline of season 4!

5 out of 5!

Did anybody get the french spoken in the sydney/weiss/frenchiecop scene? This is the most I've been able to figure, some1 plz correct me:

____

WEISS: Qu'est-ce que vous foutez ? QU'EST-CE QUE VOUS FOUTEZ ?!! Oh! Police ! What are you doing?

SYDNEY: You!

WEISS: POLICE !!

FRENCHIECOP: Que (?) problème ici ? (Is there a) problem here?

WEISS: Oui ! Cette cat a massacré mon moteur ! Yes! This prostitute massacred my ride!

SYDNEY: (Mimicking in bad French) A cré ma moteur !

WEISS: J'accige d'apporte à blague. Obviously this is the phrase I couldn't pick up

SYDNEY: (Still mimicking) Apporte à blague. (?)

FRENCHIECOP: Monsieur, calmez-vous.

SYDNEY: Je - ne - comprend - pas.

WEISS: S'accige d'apporte à blague !!

FRENCHIECOP: Calmez-vous, monsieur !!

SYDNEY: (Still using bad French) Je - ne - prennais (?) - français ... pas !

WEISS: (Appalled) Ah!

SYDNEY grabs nightstick and breaks window.

WEISS: C'est balade ! C'est balade ! I didn't quite pick this up either, is it something like 'take a walk', as in 'now you're going to jail'? You filthy américan, thpouy!

____

(désolé si je répète qqch q qqun a déjà dit) Anyone smarter than me, light me up ... I'm so unmultilingual ... thx

oooh...did i ever love this episode...this season of alias rocks! so many good twists and turns!!!! maybe this new storyline with vaughn will bring more s/v tension! :D well, can't wait until next week...oh, and the commercials seem to be not quite as long anymore! YAY! (y)

Back