Season 4 Rate: Tuesday

What did you think of "Tuesday"?

• 5 - One of the best Alias episodes ever!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 - It was great!

• 3 - It was good

• 2 - It was OK

• 1 - It was bad

• Total voters
pretty good ep, although they totally ripped off qt's kill bill. hahaha. but syd and vaughn's chat in the alley was totally adorable. "you dont dance." kevin weisman was totally awesome too. this ep was awesome.

Awwwww!! I loved the spy!dance. It was so sweet. And Marshall is the man. Without him, the eppy would have been so incredibly depressing. Overall, a pretty good ep.

nancee said:
pretty good ep, although they totally ripped off qt's kill bill. hahaha. but syd and vaughn's chat in the alley was totally adorable. "you dont dance." kevin weisman was totally awesome too. this ep was awesome.
[post="1282206"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yeah I think it reminded everyone of Kill Bill, but a cell phone is better than a flashlight! Maybe it was a tribute to Quentin! ;)

Marshall was hilarious and Jennifer Garner did some great acting, but I thought the episode was trash. It was completely pointless and irrelevant. -_-

Gotta say, the first half-hour of this ep was pretty intense - though I knew Syd would be saved, I still felt for her nonetheless, as she feared that she might actually die in the coffin and cried at the thought of it; thank goodness for Marshall being there to get her out.

Speaking of Marshall, sometimes it must suck to be him (especially while dealing with Ulrich in the last few minutes) - but, just as he was there for Syd, so was she for him when he needed help defusing potential disaster in Hong Kong.

All in all, a great episode (although I missed the last minute and next week's preview because it got cut off where I am right at 10:00 for the Canadian feed for Eyes - this is why I hate what ABC is doing with their schedule staggering).

I was screaming and yelling at the TV again, like the good old days and there was dancing in a train station...a train station! Loved it.

Very cool episode!
Scary.... but cool! Marshall saved the day! with a little help, of course!

I love when Syd replies to Marshall's "but syd, this guy buried you alive!" with "Yeah, but he cheated; he hit me with a car!" Like, seriously, if it had been a fair fight, there's no doubt who would've kicked butt!!

What's the deal with the train station though? Did Syd and Vaughn prearrange to meet there in their phone call at the beginning? I missed that somehow if that is what happened. All I remember about that call is that they agreed to go dancing, but I don't remember them arranging the place for it.... oh well.

Wow, Nadia had like 2 lines in the whole episode! It was good to see the focus shifted away from her for a change.

Since the writers decided to place Marshall in the field this time, I think instead of using Vaughn to activate the satellite, they should've used Weiss. Then it could have been, Marshall and WEISS saved the day, instead of Marshall and Vaughn. Vaughn gets plenty of other things to do most of the time! Weiss needs more activity, don't you agree?

mystery_chick said:
that's what I was thinking! I was like errm.. They're speaking German... in Cuba?! :lol: and what do you mean he would have been shot down? :blink:
--Mandy :angelic:
[post="1282143"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Mandy, I'm not sure, as I am not totally "up" on my Cuban security policy, but I think a plane from the US entering their air space would be automatically considered hostile and, therefore, shot, unless prior permission had been arranged. But I assumed that Sloane took care of that, as he arranged for Marshall's passport and alias.

I think those guys were speaking German in Cuba because they were German. I imagine they were there for one of two reasons:
1) could have been simply a way to be out of suspicion when the bomb went off in Hong Kong,
2) or it might have been something like a business meeting

it was great but did you see that in a sequel the scar on Sydney´s forehead was missing when Marshall saved her? ehm he he :lol:

^^^Kakan when marshell saved her the scare was still there! But when syd saved mashell after he kill the guy it wasnt there!! But she probley had time to clean it up! and syd is god at hiding things!! I gave this one a 4 because I want more!! I want more S/V and separt N/W!! I love fluff!!! Hehehehehe!!!
SYD

SydAPO05 said:
^^^Kakan when marshell saved her the scare was still there! But when syd saved mashell after he kill the guy it wasnt there!! But she probley had time to clean it up! and syd is god at hiding things!! I gave this one a 4 because I want more!! I want more S/V and separt N/W!! I love fluff!!! Hehehehehe!!!
SYD
[post="1282409"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

no I did not meant that look here

http://www.alias-media.com/modules.php?nam...bum=236&pos=362

I think this episode was one of the best! Marshall rules! He brings a lot of character to the show, especially when he is on missions. I think they need to bring his wife back into the show. It was also good because of the emotions that Jack and Vaughn showed. I hope the season keeps getting better.

MarshallforPresident said:
I think this episode was one of the best! Marshall rules! He brings a lot of character to the show, especially when he is on missions. I think they need to bring his wife back into the show. It was also good because of the emotions that Jack and Vaughn showed. I hope the season keeps getting better.
[post="1282440"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Youre right, the epi was really great but the end was bad. Dont get me wrong that scene between Sydney and Vaughn was really amazing but this is not the best way to end an episode of Alias...

Yea, even though I voted for one of the best, I still think he should have sat on the other side of the bench, then they both turn around and notice each other.

That would sooooo bring back S1!!!!

And did anyone notice Marshall's muscles look a whole lot bigger in the promo pics????

Loved this episode, because it had Marshall as our hero. ^_^ He was wonderful.
It was funny too.
He got to give Sydney CPR. I wonder when they filmed it if the two of them got the giggles. :D
:cool:

Sydney uncover as a Salsa dancer in Havana. I like her dancing. I but think that the wig is too full. The length and colour was nice.

As many people know, I'm not a big fan of the Syd and Vaughn relationship. I am surprised that they revived what seemed to be such a cold, moribund relationship. If this is what JJ wants, who am I to tell him what to do. ;)

But if the S&V relationship was so healthy, then why have they NEVER danced before? They can go out to dinner. They can kiss. They can even have, ahem, have adult relations. So why have they never danced before? Vaughn claimed to love to dance, but he's never danced with Syd. Doesn't that sound odd or suspicious? ;)

I loved the Marshall misson. All of his missions are so good! :cool:

Sydney didn't show enough gratitude to Marshall when he saved her. Sure Marshall is happily married, but still...

She owed him at least a big hug and kiss! If Vaughn offering to have dinner with Marshall made him happy, Syd owes him at least that much.

The grave was surprisingly shallow. Marshall only looked like he dug about one foot down. That wasn't deep enough to keep Syd trapped.

The thermal satellite scan of the grave yard. I wonder how noticable 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit is underground to thermal scanning? And being in sunny tropical Cuba, I wonder how much solar heating of the ground there would be?

Yeah Carrie came, and marshall has to lie to her, but my favorite part was Jack instructing Marshall in who to correctly remove an eyeball, sounds like he had some experince with eyes LOL gald it wasn't another finger!

Back