Season 4 Rate: Tuesday

What did you think of "Tuesday"?

• 5 - One of the best Alias episodes ever!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 - It was great!

• 3 - It was good

• 2 - It was OK

• 1 - It was bad

• Total voters
question though.....what were those lil tubey things that they injected themselves with after they declared the lockdown...i saw nadia stab on into her leg....what was that :Ponder:

Loved it. Glad we finally got to meet little mitchell. And Marshall singing to him! OMG!

I think the needles were some sort of vaccine type thing to protect them from the chemicals.

OMG!!!! :lol: This was like the best episode so far this season my second being APO pt.1&2. I was knida getting tired of the episodes revolving around Nadia. I was on the edge of my seat screaming, and almost wanting to cry. I loved the phone conversation betwen Vaughn and Sydney. Vaughn looks so hot when his worried. It was a perfect ending to a perfect episode. I love how Vaughn twirled her around and then they hugged i was so happy i wanted to cry. But i do agree with you guys about how they just need to spit it out that they love each other. We all know it, theres no denying it. :D Can't wait till next week looks really good also.

vaughnlover22 said:
I was knida getting tired of the episodes revolving around Nadia. I was on the edge of my seat screaming, and almost wanting to cry. I loved the phone conversation betwen Vaughn and Sydney. Vaughn looks so hot when his worried. It was a perfect ending to a perfect episode. I love how Vaughn twirled her around and then they hugged i was so happy i wanted to cry. But i do agree with you guys about how they just need to spit it out that they love each other. We all know it, theres no denying it. :D Can't wait till next week looks really good also.
[post="1283541"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I second that!!!

Megan

White_Rabbit said:
Yea, even though I voted for one of the best, I still think he should have sat on the other side of the bench, then they both turn around and notice each other.

That would sooooo bring back S1!!!!

And did anyone notice Marshall's muscles look a whole lot bigger in the promo pics????
[post="1282474"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I like that idea! It would have been more romantic if Vaughn had sat on the other side, just like in S1, but maybe after the lockdown he was too tired to be romantic! He was probably like, ok, come on, Syd, let's dance and get it over with! I'm tired!
:D

Sarkasim said:
Loved it. Glad we finally got to meet little mitchell. And Marshall singing to him! OMG!

I think the needles were some sort of vaccine type thing to protect them from the chemicals.
[post="1283479"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Because I was in the navy and had training in biowarfare, I can confirm this. in case of bio attack, you're supposed to inject the counteragent in your leg, just like they were doing in the episode last night.

ChewsterGirl said:
Because I was in the navy and had training in biowarfare, I can confirm this. in case of bio attack, you're supposed to inject the counteragent in your leg, just like they were doing in the episode last night.
[post="1283598"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

ohhhh ok gotcha! ^_^

That was undoubtedly the best episode of the season!! Definately a 5 from me!! Loved the Syd and Vaughn conversations!! I was crying and laughing and worrying at the same time!! Jennifer was fantastic too!! Brilliant episode! Can't wait till next week!

One of the best ever !!!

the whole part with syd was so intense it was like the old days and i loved the ending scene with s/v :smiley:

nataliethealiasfreak said:
question though.....what were those lil tubey things that they injected themselves with after they declared the lockdown...i saw nadia stab on into her leg....what was that  :Ponder:
[post="1283465"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

That's easy, they were atropine auto-injectors. Atropine is the antidote of first resort against chemical warfare agents. Vaughn brought out a case of atropine injectors and passed them out to everyone when the APO biohazard sensors went off.

Chemical weapon - Wikipedia

this was one of the best alias episodes ever. not just in this season, but ever. it was exciting, funny, thrilling, scary, romantic, wonderful, i can't seem to find the words.
sydney in the grave. that was really scary, i sat on the edge of hte chair panting, almost screaming, because it was so horrible/dramatic/marshall running around in panic, i totally panicked myself. i can't remember when i last time was this freaked out/scared/omgomgomg during a mission...
marshall in the field. it was so good! it was even more exciting/panicking then, as he's not a field agent but still was trying to find the grave, digging, finding her, giving her well i don't know what it's called in english but the mouth-to-mouth breathing and heartpushing and by that saving her waking her up to life again, being agentish, shooting that guy (though not on purpose), cutting out the eyes (!!!), typing, spying and panicking (i panicked too). :D
s/v FINALLY some happening! the dancing, oh the dancing! i almost cried at the end, when they where dancing in the train station in the silence... oh. i loved the phone call, and i almost cried when they were speaking on the phone while syd was in the grave too...so wonderful so wonderful.
marshall at home!! the lockdown! dixon sick! everybody being so worried/scared when syd was in the grave! marshall speaking german! the dancing oh the dancing! and the phone calls!
it was funny too! marshall speaking spanish! :lol: marshall/jack on the phone when marshall was explaining all these irrelevant stuff and jack got annoyed! :lol: syd dancing salsa dressed in yellow! :lol: mitchell vomiting on marshall! that girl randomly kissing marshall in the club!! :lol:
the only bad thing in this ep was that nadia didn't get much screentime or lines. but then again the whole last ep was about her so i'm not gonna complain too much about that.
i voted one of the best ever, because it really was. CAN'T WAIT TO REWATCH IT!!!

bueno! muy muy bueno! :D

i voted 5! this ep was one of the best this season, no, one of the best ever! S/V was so cute.... and marshall was so funny! i loved it when he stood behind that door and knocked the guy out! it was like whoa..! anyway, great ep! i hope s4 continues like this!

i thought it was great! i loved marshall in it :lol: syd, i think i just killed him- ahahah oh marshall :rolleyes:

i loved the s/vness at the end :love:, the only thing that would have made it better was if they danced in the rain in the end :angelic:

Thank God for Alias! This show just makes me so happy!!! I love the humor mixed into bad situations. I think that Marshall was spectacular! Jen as always...Awesome! I just wish that they would have had her get a little hysterical to bring home that Emmy!

I'm just loving S4 with the variety of stories. Am I sure that the best is yet to come!

that was awesome! I loved it! Marshall was great, Syd was funny, and also really sad I liked the APO sideplot
The best part was the dancing at the end!!!!!!!!!! In rated it gret though because it didn't exactly further the plot for the season

Back