Season 4 Rate: Tuesday

What did you think of "Tuesday"?

• 5 - One of the best Alias episodes ever!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 - It was great!

• 3 - It was good

• 2 - It was OK

• 1 - It was bad

• Total voters
I loved this episode, especially since I was promo-free and didn't see any of it coming. Sydney being buried alive was both terrifying and exciting... I absolutely loved it. And it was nice to see Syd being the victim for once - and Marshall, of all people, saved her! And, last but not least, the scene with Syd and Vaughn dancing in the train station... ^_^

I just wish that they would have had her get a little hysterical to bring home that Emmy!

Nah, I think just the way that Jen did it was perfect. Besides... everything Jen does on this show deserves an Emmy ;)

this was a great episode--one of the best of the season

finally, some syd and vaughn interaction

and i loved marshall and his son! that was so cute!

and ofcoarse, Jack's "What's a spork?" heheh!

haha this episode got laughs out of my mom and dad lol
when jack's like
"you ruptured it! think of it like a soft boiled egg!"
and Marshall's like "right..soft boiled egg!"

I thought this was a good episode. Kind of surprises me though that almost 45% of the posters thought this was "one of the best Alias episodes ever." Oh well.

Enjoyed it that Marshall got some much deserved screen time and was also the hero of the day by saving my beloved Sydney. The dance at the end was the nicest Vaughn/Sydney moment of the season so far, maybe the nicest of the past 2 seasons. I cannot wait to see where the rest of this season is going to go. I think it's going to be great.

THIS WAS THE BEST EPISODE EVER!!! I loved it!!! poor syd.. everything bad happens to her. But Still!! Syd and Vaughn are so cute together!! I think i'm becoming a s/v shipper again! MARSHALL IS MY HERO!

What the hell? Was that a self-contained episode that everyone LIKED?!?!?! ARMAGEDDON!!!! LOL

Totally rocked. Marshall is amazing. Sloane is amazing. SYDNEY for once was amazing.

This ep was SUCH a "WHOA" to me. S/V ACTUALLY had chemistry! Marshall ACTUALLY made me laugh more than twice! I was ACTUALLY on the edge of my seat and not doing hw while watching.

They better keep this up! The last 3 out of 4 eps have been amazing. Next week's promo doesn't look like it's gonna disappoint!

They cut off the endding on ABC at least where I was watching it from I didn't get to see S/V dancing....... so mad! But other than that it was a great eppisode. I loved marshal, he deserves to be a hero every once in a while!
~ASH~

I loved this episode! You got to love Marshall and Syd was terrific. And oh, how I loved S/V dancing in the train station. This episode just brought out all kinds of emotions.

Has anyone mentioned the Jack moments (I have only gone back so far...) His face when Sydney started repeating herself and was obviously getting low on oxygen...and then he turned and left the room...then watching alone as Marshall finds her grave... THAT was totally my favourite part of this episode. Him struggling with not being able to do anything to save her. :smiley:

I loved jacks reaction actually - in fact seeing all of them - her family and friends sitting unable to do anything was really painful - i was close to tears watching them when they all joined jack watching the satellite images :( but yes I did notice he was the first to pull up a seat and the first off his seat to call marshall (y) i was nice that nadia went to him aswell. poor little vaughn looked so sad too :(

it was nice to have the pain of the first half an hour contrasted with the laugh a minute marshall of the second half an hour :smiley:

jems said:
I loved jacks reaction actually - in fact seeing all of them - her family and friends sitting unable to do anything was really painful - i was close to tears watching them when they all joined jack watching the satellite images :(  but yes I did notice he was the first to pull up a seat and the first off his seat to call marshall (y)  i was nice that nadia went to him aswell. poor little vaughn looked so sad too :( 

it was nice to have the pain of the first half an hour contrasted with the laugh a minute marshall of the second half an hour :smiley:
[post="1288781"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

couldn't have said it better myself 👍

I loved jacks reaction actually - in fact seeing all of them - her family and friends sitting unable to do anything was really painful - i was close to tears watching them when they all joined jack watching the satellite images  but yes I did notice he was the first to pull up a seat and the first off his seat to call marshall  i was nice that nadia went to him aswell. poor little vaughn looked so sad too 
it was nice to have the pain of the first half an hour contrasted with the laugh a minute marshall of the second half an hour

Yep I totally agree! :smiley:

I just LOVED jacks little nod that you can barely see after Sydney was revived. You can barely see it, but its there!! Hes soo goood dudes.

Wow, this episode must have been really hard to act of for JG. Stuck in a coffin underground? Dude, that sucks! I liked this episode too, and I kind of enjoyed watching Sydney completely helpless. Even she falls sometimes. I loved how Marshall saved her. I give it 4 stars (y)

Back