Season 5 React: Bob

How would you rate "Fait Accompli"?

• 5 - One of the best Alias episodes ever!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 - It was great!

• 3 - It was good

• 2 - It was OK

• 1 - It was bad

• Total voters
I loved this ep! especially all the rachel/sark banter.

I still couldn't rate is as one of the best though...dunno why. Maybe it was the small role syd played. But definitely up there!

I thought the brit spy with jack was unique, as if they obviously had some history, but still didn't seem that significant in the show. He could have done it by himself...and saved her a hand lol. But then I guess theoreticaly he'd lose a hand...which would be bad...so she was put in the show just so he wouldn't lose a hand?!

I hope sark appears more often...he and rachel make an interesting couple. One of the few times I've actually paid attention to couples...haha really loved their banter!

Next week's ep doesn't appeal to me as much as this weeks ep...maybe it's that whole syd getting tortured thing while pregnant everyone keeps metioning. That's bad for her baby!!! evil people. hmph. ill go check out aol preview though...haven't seen it yet! *runs off to aol*

This episode was great, Sark was sexy as hell and who would have guessed he's a cuddler, makes him seem not quite so bad-ass. The dialogue with Sark and Rachel was hilarious, especially during the whole disarming the MPB part. Though, it did seem odd when he had the American accent and not the British one, thank god the british accent returned as soon as Sydney made her presence known.

Overall, one of the best episodes this year. Who needs Vaughn when you can have Sark.

When I saw the previews for "Bob" this past week, I kind of thought it was going to be a self-contained episode. I gave it a 3, because it WAS self-contained, but also pretty cool.
I totally agree. If this episode wasn't self-contained, it could have been a lot better. The episode was OK, and so i gave it a 2.

Can't wait until next week!!! Should be good.

:redhair: I love red heads. LOL

This episode was, dear I say, BLOODY Brilliant. Julian Sark was incredibly delicious with his boyish american accent. He had some very great lines (I like my body and if memory serves me, so do you!) just as did Rachel. Those two have some chemistry that reminds me of a certian dead blonde double agent back in S3. Even Rachel's english accent sound quite like Laurn's. What if, should I say, Rachel is Laurn's little sis hidden away and intent on extracting revenge on the people who killed her sis? Man, wouldn't that be a hell of a storyline? Anywhoo, Jack and Syd had a great scene at the end of the episode....one that out weighed the glimpse into Jack personal history...well almost. Who knew that the handsome spydad could work some magic on the keys? Not I, but it was an akward moment that I would take any day of the week. Shhhhhhoooo....that's a lot. Well, I rated this a 4. It was great, but not extraordinar.

Can't wait til next week! (y) (y)

i gave it a 4 cuz sark = love

highlights:
Jack saying thong :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
sark - just everything about him (though the American accent is wierd! even if it is his normal voice haha!)
Syd at the end "i love you dad" :cry: :love:

This week, Jack wins my coveted 'I love you' award. Sark was a close second. My favorite Jack moments were:

1. He said thong! He-he.
2. "A very young grandfather"
3. "The only people that matter are you and the baby." So sweet. Runs off to hug daddy.

This is early, but next week my 'I love you' award goes to...

Mr. Michael Vaughn

I get excited just thinking about it! :rolleyes:

I gave it a 4 cuz sark = love

well, I actually give it a 5 ... just because we have Sark back ... :love:

he was just awesome ... and him and Rachel ... OMG ... hotness all over :thud:

I have a feeling next week everybody will vote the episode a "5" ... just because ... :angelic:

"not a bikini" ... "dats a thong" :rotflmao:

self-contained or not ... this episode rocked (y) (y)

Ok...This was an awesome episode!!!!

First of all Sark!!!!!!! Oh how I've missed you Sark!! And his actual voice!!! 🤤

Jack saying thong!!!!!! :rotflmao: Funniest. Line. EVER!!!!!!!!

Did anybody else find the part where Syd was talking to the ambassador in French hilarious???? I thought it was!!!! And at the end of the conversation when she made the whole face like "YEAH! I got it!" Hilarious!

And the Spydaddy/Syd moments were co cute!! :blush: But I was kind of mad when Jack didn't say "I love you" back.

But the episode was lacking in the Sydney department. But I'm sure they'll make up for it next week!

O. M. G!!!! Vaughn is back next week!!!! I am going to cry my eyes out the whole time!!! I know I'll give that episode a 5 even if the writing sucks just becuase Michael Vartan is back.

That was one of the best I've seen from Alias in a looong time.

Well said. I agree. I'm normally not a Sark lover...but Sark looked so hot when they saw him in the Bahamas. I really liked that episode. I feel so bad for Sydney. She's all alone, except for Marshall too.

I can't wait until the next episode. The promo got be so excited was like screaming and going crazy. Vaughn's coming back! YAY! :D

it was good. i mean, how could it not be with sark there?
so yeah, obviously really excited sark came back. loved the american accent instead of the british one too. and loved him half-naked ^_^
sydney simply bothered me. rachel was so good bickering with sark, the way syd used to. pregnant!syd just makes me :puke:
did it seem to anyone other than me that there was something between jack and that woman? :naughty: :lol:
i liked marshall. marshall and sark are the only two who are still the way they've always been. i luff them.
agent tom grace = humina humina humina. 🤤
right so vaughn's back next episode........ :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

m-c

I give it a 4!! because its the best one yet!! LOL I need some vaughie poo though!! LOL but omfg sark was hot last night!! *drool*
syd

i loved this episode and i just had a very creepy moment....i voted it was great! (b/c it was) then i looked and 47 ppl had voted it was great....i thought it was weird!!

Vaughn returns! I had a brain hemorage!! This episode was deff the best so far of the season. When Jack and Syd were on their "mission" together, it was so cute! And I think Rachel is realy comming along as a new agent. As for her and Tom...I'm still not sure how taht is going to work out..if Vaughn comes back, that would be to much of an attempt for the whole Double Date thing going on again, as afar as the lack of Weiss and nadia. Sark! I have grown to love him. I had always hated him for being evil, but now, i have some care and regard for his well being. Had he of actually died, I would have felt bad, so I guess that is a good thing? Nonetheless, I hope this was the first in a long string of amazing episodes that will take us to the end.....

Vaughn LIVES! :D

We loved:

Jack saying "thong"
Marshall: "don't need to know, don't wanna know"

Rachel got food poisoning "sorry"

SARK AND RACHEL WERE HOT 🤤

Syd implying that Jack was 'on' with his MI6 contact... :lol:

Rachel "you were the one that wanted to cuddle afterwards" :love:

Syd "speaking" French with the Ambassador 😆

SARK WAS SPUNKY TRUNKS :naughty: and very very very naughty!!!!

Rachel and Sark:

Sark: I must say you look fetching in black
Rachel: I will gag you

I wanted to be the one frisking Sark :blush:

Jackie at the end playing the piano....

...and Syd hugging Dixon at the end :love:

AND VARTAN IN THE ORANGE JUMPSUIT... :blush: wrong show....... my bad.

Back