Season 3 Reaction to 3.20 "Blood Ties"

What did you think of 3.20 "Blood Ties"?

• 5 - One of the best Alias episodes ever!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 - It was great!

• 3 - It was good

• 2 - It was OK

• 1 - It was bad

• Total voters
aRGHawoietgjaghafdgb *winces* ARGHIE! Vaughn in pain! We should NEVER have to see him in pain! WHY?! WHY JJ?! What have we ever done to you?!!! *cries*
--Mandy :angelic:

yup. MV got these short chest hair, it's so cute and hot at the same time :lol:

SLOANE IS EVIL HE IS AN EVIL EVIL MAN! dont' believe he's good for a second. He just tied his own daughter down and injected her with the green goo even though she was pleading for him not to. and she starts gasping like she was dying or something. I like Mia Maestro, I think she's got a lot to add to the cast. :smiley: interesting to have a spy sis. There was this moment where Sydney reminences and she said "Will use to complain about amy, he said how lucky I was to be an only child, saying that she was a flake, I knew he was lying. He loved her. I have a sister." then she smiled. it was a great episode I think :smiley:
--Mandy :angelic:

I agree, great episode. Sloane is definitely evil. Practically torturing his own daughter, just for more Rambaldi information.

When Vaughn was being tortured, I thought it was funny when he said "You know, holding that thing, it almost looks like you've reached puberty." :lol: For a second there, I thought that Lauren actually had a heart. :rolleyes:

I can't wait until next week. :woot:

I hope Nadia get's revenge on her daddykins for injecting her with that green koolaide stuff. Syd is definitely making the same mistake twice though, with Nadia. She didn't even want to hear the battle to the death stuff from Vaughn. She just wants to have a normal family member she can trust. Dream on Syd.

...must...not...look! ahh! the temptation is too great to look at what you guys say about the ep. i'll be back in 4 hours, after it airs.

Sarah said:
I agree, great episode. Sloane is definitely evil. Practically torturing his own daughter, just for more Rambaldi information.

When Vaughn was being tortured, I thought it was funny when he said "You know, holding that thing, it almost looks like you've reached puberty." :lol: For a second there, I thought that Lauren actually had a heart. :rolleyes:

I can't wait until next week. :woot:
Yeah, I agree.

I thought that Sloane was happy to see his daughter. Oh he was happy but not for the good reason. :angry:

Lauren is a good actress too. I thought that she cared a bit for Vaughn. That's not the case.

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>WOAH NOW!!!!!!!!!!</span>
bill vaughn in on the passager?!?!?
bill vaughn knows nadia?!?!?!?
*passes out onto the floor*

ok btw weiss stalking lauren VERY FUNNY

Back