Season 3 Really Need This Episode To Deliver

Dont get me wrong i still love this show and i always will. My number one show, but alias has been lagging. Lauren turning bad was a nice twist, but i need something so jaw dropping it makes me wanna run around screaming in confusion. One article has said that something happens to Sark here that changes the entire face of the show this season. Phase One was episode 13 last year. Here's hoping something big takes place. Anyone agree?

I agree with you, there. But with the last episode, it seems that some groundwork has been set to move on. I think the "what happened to Sydney during those 2 years phase" was really a drag on the storyline. It was just drawn out too long, and hampered the development of not only other characters but other plot lines as well.

It's time to get back to the roots of what makes this show great, and that is character development mixed with compelling storylines.

I believe Sark's evil twist will be that he's got Syd/Rambaldi's baby... just a thought.

Anyhow, yeah, it should get better. I have faith in JJ.

You know, I really think that the first few episodes lagged because the writing staff had to really adjust their scripts to the fact that Lena was not coming back. Full disclosure really kicked it up a notch and crossings set us up for what is to come. I have faith that Alias will not let us down. Just wait, there is always more to come......

The show really misses Will and Lena. Its a testament to the show's greatness that it's still so good. But those characters gave the wirters so much to work with. I really think upping Weiss and Dixon's roles would help. More stories can flow off them.

I also read that Sark has some big material to play starting in Episode 13... :D

Here's hoping that 3.13 is as good as or better than 2.13!!!

Especially if we have to wait 3 weeks!! (grumble, grumble)

yeah i know what u mean, i mean the next episode is Episode 13..."Phase One" was Ep 13 for last season something monumental needs to happen on the next episode to keep up lol...i donno Lauren turning out to be bad was pretty jaw dropping, i was getting yelled at by my parents for being so loud (while yelling at the tv)...

cya :blink:

this episode is going to be <span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>HUGE</span> consiedering last season episode 13 was phase one but season one it was Box part 2! the big one! where hadlaki died!

So ep.13=alias's mid season big eppisode!

I think Haladiki died in the season one finale. Cause he was the one who told Jack where the circumference was. If this doesnt turn out to be a huge episode i'll assume that episode 11 was our big midseason and treat. It was a great episode.

One article has said that something happens to Sark here that changes the entire face of the show this season.

It wouldn´t surprise me if Sark has something up his sleeve and would part from the Covenant. In the last episode he seemed very unhappy with the Covenant and told "the mummy" guy so, he called it unstructured etc.etc.
I like Sark, so I wouldn´t mind getting to see more of him..

Spike315 said:
I think Haladiki died in the season one finale. Cause he was the one who told Jack where the circumference was. If this doesnt turn out to be a huge episode i'll assume that episode 11 was our big midseason and treat. It was a great episode.
no episode 13! they also figured out he was a mole in that episode!

I agree that the show is lagging, and all this waiting for episodes is making it even worse...they need to bring back Will or something or get some new episodes to air! They are losing viewers with all this waiting!!!

Something's great has got to happen soon. I'm a little tired of
things the way there are. This crazy triangle is really getting totally
old. It doesn't really matter if Lauren loves Vaughn . My point
is they have made me not want to see him at all. She has potential
now if she's playing around with Sark.

I think this episode is going to be huge. Don't ask me why, it's just a feeling I get. For one, we haven't got a lot of spoilers for this episode. I mean, we know Quentin is coming back, and that Vivica Fox guest stars. And we have the episode description from ABCMediaNet. But really, what else do we know? Not a heck of a lot. I think that this episode will have a huge cliffhanger ending. That way, we can go crazy for three weeks afterwards waiting for "Blowback"! But seriously, I think that the pace of the show is going to really quicken in this episode, leave us with a cliffhanger, and then the show is going to be awesome and full of surprises and action for the rest of the season (March, April, May) since during these months, they will have to show a new episode of Alias nearly every week because after "After Six" there will still be nine episodes left in the season. So, I think that "After Six" is going to set up the rest of the season, when it's going to be episode after episode of Alias goodness! And I can't wait!

I am so against ABC right now!
I think that ABC has alot do do with so much.

Didn't they go to J.J. Abrams and tell him that he has got to totally revamp things because of ratings.

I don't know,maybe it is just that we get only one episode in Feb! I just hate inconsistancy!!! :angry:

I'm thinking that I'm just not going to watch anymore and buy the Season 3 set when it comes out. This waiting is making me angry and is affecting my opinion of the show! Sad...very sad...but true.

Back