Season 3 Really Need This Episode To Deliver

i don't think this ep. will be something big, but i'm hopeful that some ep. will really be a jaw dropper this seasson.

i've kinda been turned off lately, by the perdictibility of the show, viewers must be droppping b/c they have v.fox and Q. t back to me seems like they are trying to redeem the shows worthyness.

Missions have sucked, i like the first show this season and full disclosure, but i too think that something is lacking,

could be the lack of rambaldi mystery, lack of irina, too much focus on Vaughn, why did they ask him to come back to talk to Syd two years later, so weird.???? I like the show i'll keep watching it, but if this season doesn't deliver i'll stop.

the problem is that the missions aren't interesting anymore. They're not elaborate and fun, there is no more dress up for Syd, lately they've been quick and dirty, go in, do your thing and leave.

This episode -- and the rest of Season 3 -- really needs to deliver before the show loses more viewers. I know JJ said to have faith, but I'm losing patience with the weak and convoluted storylines. I want the show to get back to what made it great in the first place -- great action sequences, scary bad guys and the intricate Spy Family story. The show's current plots about Lauren, the Covenant, stolen eggs and Rambaldi spawn all feel contrived and lame.

I don't think anything jaw-dropping is going to happen this week, but I think it should be really good. Quentin Tarrantino is back!!! That is sure to make this episode exciting.

I also feel that something has been missing this season. I do agree though that the reason is because the writers thought Lena was coming back and when she didn't they had to rush to write new stories.

I really miss the exciting missions of seasons 1 and 2, but the last few episodes of the season have been incredible. I have faith that the show will continue to deliver.

I totally agree about the lagging. It has been tense and not quite as funny as it has been. I think Alias is one of the best shows for keeping consistent with the writing, though, so we are going to know everything by the end of the season...at least everything about the last two years. But I can feel a big clincher coming on and Episode 13 is always a big one, so I'm excited. I miss her dressing up, too. I love the red hair in "After Six."
Em

Back