Recent DVD Buys

Alias season 4 and one tree hill,season 1.they are pretty expensive as new.I wacthed 16 candles,when i was,what,eleven or twelfe? I didnt quite understand it that time,but it was.something about teen love,acting cam Geary,and someones underwear,alli can remember it?have to rewacth is sometime.

DVD's I got for XMAS:

The Island
Crash
The Godfather Part One
The Godfather Part Two
The Godfather Part Three
Alias Season Four
Lost Season One
Battlestar Galactica Season One
Batman Begins
War of the Worlds
The Interpreter
Mr. And Mrs. Smith

Bought Alias Season Four on DVD.

Christmas gifts were Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Batman Begins, Star Wars III, The Bourne Identity, Mr. and Mrs. Smith.

I got the Universal's Brat Pack movies/music collection (Breakfast Club,16 Candles,Weird Science) for Xmas

That was on my wish list but not at top because...I want better "special features" Like TBC, there's a lot of cut scenes, and I'd love it if there were commentary from John Hughes and the cast members. I'm holding out until they give in! lol

Here's my list
Princess Bride-Great extras, and two easter eggs
Forrest Gump-Good extras! No eggs
American History X-I need more lol 3 Deleted scenes, trailers and no easter eggs that I know of.
The Shawshank Redemption-Nice extras and "easter eggs" can be found if you place discs in your comp.
Fight Club-Commentary from Edward Norton, Brad Pitt, Helen Bonham Carter, David Fincher, Chuck Palahniuk and James Uhls. There are a lot of easter eggs but only if you have the two disc edtion and the extras are awesome.

This site hidden dvd easter eggs is a great if you want to find out if any of your DVDs have easter eggs and how to find them.

That was on my wish list but not at top because...I want better "special features" Like TBC, there's a lot of cut scenes, and I'd love it if there were commentary from John Hughes and the cast members. I'm holding out until they give in! lol
I hear you on the commentary. The only one that has commentary is FBDO. I'm glad they have a new edition in a week from Paramount including deleted scenes. I hear Lara Flynn Boyle made her film debut in FBDO as an extra but the scene was cut so it might be included.

I got these on that "buy 3 get and get the 4th (and cheapest one) free" deal at Borders:

Bettlejuice (freebie) I hope WB releases an SE with a Burton/Keaton commentary since this copy is copyright 1997 when DVDs first came out. I always saw this movie in 2nd grade whenever it was on HBO.
"Weird Al" Yankovic-The Ultimate Video Collection
Tootsie
Airplane! (Don't Call Me Shirley Edition)

Back