Reports: Jennifer Garner Is Pregnant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cast News

Official News Poster
E! News is reporting that Jennfier Garner is three months pregnant. Multiple other sources seem to be confirming this news.

Sources: E! Online | Zap2it | The Bosh | PR Newswire/E!

Zap2it said:
Citing various sources close to the secretive Garfleck duo, E! News is reporting that Garner is three months pregnant, a revelation that comes just weeks after reports began circulating that Affleck had popped the question and that the couple was engaged.

The tentative timeframe for Garner's alleged pregnancy would give the "Alias" star a November due date. The ABC spy drama has already been picked up for next season and even if production is delayed and "Alias" is slated for another late start (the series premiered in January this season), the centrality of Garner's navel and abs to most of her character's costume choices could suddenly become complicated.

Garner and Affleck, an Oscar-winning screenwriter, co-starred in the 2003 film "Daredevil," but didn't make their first public appearance as a couple until last year's World Series. Affleck is said to have proposed to Garner during a recent 33rd birthday gala he threw for her.

Representatives for the couple have yet to follow Hollywood protocol by making statements about the possible child to "Access Hollywood" or "Entertainment Tonight" and all signs are that both thespians will keep up with their busy schedules. Garner, currently on her "Alias" hiatus, will shoot the romantic drama "Catch and Release" with Timothy Olyphant, while Affleck is still trying to cast "Gone, Baby, Gone," which will be his directorial debut.

This would be the first time that either actor has made their DNA available for future generations. Garner was previously married to "Felicity" co-star Scott Foley and dated "Alias" co-star Michael Vartan after her 2003 divorce. Affleck had long-term relationships (but no marriages) to "Bounce" and "Shakespeare in Love" co-star Gwyneth Paltrow and "Gigli" and "Jersey Girl" co-star Jennifer Lopez.

if it is true ... congratulations to Jen ... she is gonna be a great mother ... ;)

as for "Alias" I am sure JJ will do wonders with her new status ... ;)

awwww well i guess tomorrow we have to tune in to ET and Access Hollywood to find out if it's really true, but if it is congrats to them! Jen will make such a good mommy!! we'll have to start taking bets on if it's gonna be a boy or a girl ;) i say boy! i see Jen having a lil boy :smiley: and Ben taking him to see the Red Socks...... awww i'm gonna cryyyy :cry:

Congratulations to Jennifer if the news turns out to be true :smiley:. Im sure J.J. will figure out a way to write around it or fit it in.

WOw, um... just. Wow. :shocked: I wonder how she's taking this... The timing seems very... off. -_-

Leslie said:
WOw, um... just. Wow. :shocked: I wonder how she's taking this... The timing seems very... off. -_-
[post="1332224"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yeah that is what I keep thinking too. Maybe it's not true? I don't really believe it yet, even though I heard it on the evening news tonight. She doesn't seem the type to just up and... oops!... Bun in the oven... strange... :confused: (n)

So if I understood correctly, filming for Alias season 5 starts in November?

That means we have to wait almost a year. I mean, who knows when they start airing?

why? so it will be after she has her baby? i thought that IF she is pregnant they will somehow put in the plot.
cuz they said they will start filming on july, so i guess everything will change now!

The tentative timeframe for Garner's alleged pregnancy would give the "Alias" star a November due date.

Doesn't this mean they start filming in November? JJ can't possibibly think that JG can film whne she's pregnant. That means that they would have to change the whole stroryline they had planned. And that would suck. then the story gets weak, then the low ratings and S5 will be the last season of Alias. Not to mention season 5 will be felgercarb.

:blink: Okey.. I'm speechless.. Of course I'm happy for Jennifer if she really is pregnant but.. :blink: This causes so much problems for Alias..

"Alias" is due to start filming in July. So they can take a break mid-filming for her and/or write a few episodes in which she only barely appears. (I vote for an episode where Jack and Marshall go on a mission together, personally. Comedy gold!)

I think they can write a great storyline to incorporate the pregnancy. I think that means Season Five will likely be the last for the show, but I think it was likely to be the last anyway, so, might as well send it out with a bang!

Anyway, congrats to Jen and Ben if it's true.

Wow. What a terrible career move on the part of Garner. Not only is she having a baby out of wedlock (not a great message to all of your fans) and with someone who in the past has not been faithful to his belles (think J.Lo, Gwenyth), but she's the star of an action show! I honestly, deeply, and sincerely hope and pray that they don't try to write her pregnancy into the show! It wouldn't destroy Alias as we know it if Sydney has a baby. I propose they start filming Alias in November/December, premiere it in mid-March, and have a non-stop season through July. It would be painful to us fans, but it might be one of the only solutions. I suppose they could run two episodes every week throughout March, April, and May too, but I doubt ABC would allow a somewhat lacklusterly (is that a word?) rated show to have two time slots in their weekly schedule.

Anyway, best wishes to Jennifer Garner on this, and I pray she has a healthy, happy baby.

Its not a terrible career move for JG. She's 33. She deserves to have a child when she wants to have one. Especially while she's still young enough.

As much as Alias is a part of our lives, she has a right to have a life too.

That being said, Congrats if its true and I hope the best for the writers of Alias to make whatever they do plausible.

rjalias said:
Its not a terrible career move for JG. She's 33. She deserves to have a child when she wants to have one. Especially while she's still young enough.

As much as Alias is a part of our lives, she has a right to have a life too.

That being said, Congrats if its true and I hope the best for the writers of Alias to make whatever they do plausible.
[post="1332848"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

i totally agree, she has a life, she can't just wait around until she finishes alias..... and the whole having a baby before getting married is really overrated anyways, people thses days have babies and never even get married, it's very common, it doesn't make me not like her anymore or not idolize her just as much as i used to, she's still my idol no matter what (y)

If the rumors are true, this will be really bad for ALIAS. Supposedly, Sydney can't even have children because her eggs were harvested. How will the writers get around that? The only other option would be hiding the fact that she's pregnant which is nearly impossible. Wow.. I wonder what's going to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back