reposting: Who should die in the 3 Season?

Who should die in the 3 Season?

• Sloane

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kendall

• Sark

• Weiss

• Alice

• Dixon

• Total voters
i was going to say sark and then i saw alice and it was like DEFINITELY ALICE! i mean i've been envisioning her dying(mainly by poison or being pushed out of a window) since like forever!

Y'know, I wish I knew where to get those clowns you used to punch and I'd paste copies of Alice's face on them and sell them. I'd make a fortune! A fortune, I tell you!!!
:P

DIE ALICE DIE ALICE DIE ALICE-My point: I don't like Alice very much. What kind of name is Alice anyway? it reminds me of the maid on the Brady Bunch. EWWWWWWW

Gotta be Alice, cause it can't be Sloane, who'll be Sydney's enemy to keep her hating after? Well, besides Kendall. But not him either cause I get a kick out of Sydney getting into the verbal sparring matches with him, makes him go all red and eyes all bulgging and stuff! :argue:
Also, not the Weiss!!! He's sooo funny!! :joker2:
And Dixon is like...I don't know, Sydney's faithful partner and even though he's old and stuff,..he's like her SECOND :angelic: angel on her shoulder!!
(Vaughn being her first, of course!!) :angel2:

So, Alice it is, but since I'm not THAT evil of a person, she'll go in a tragic way that ended up saving Syd and Vaughn, or bring them back together or something!! :D

hey, i voted for kendall but why isn't lauren on this list...i think that we would all like to get rid of her, or at least the s/v shippers :woot:

Back