Which Character Should Die in the 3 Season?

Which Character Should Die in the 3 Season

• Irina

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sark

• Jack

• Dixon

• Sloane

• Other

• None

• Total voters
yourALIAS said:
alias_freak69 said:
LAUREN!!!
;) my vote also!

[ ^_^ HER character (I think) should die in season 3 and hopefully ALIAS will live in season 4.
Hey :asleep: Mr. Rambaldi! wake up! coz I want the old Alias back :D !!!]
heck yeah. besides, rambaldi was hot.

but, if ne1, i wuld say <span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>die will</span>

mwuhahahaahahahaha **evil**

KateJones47 said:
Allison should die! syd should have shot her a million times last night and then chopped her up into a million tiny pieces! as much as i hate lauren, if she dies then vaughn will be sad, and no one wants a sad vaughn! lauren should turn out evil instead! :D
LOL!! Would just love for Alison to die!! Especially like that!!! Yeah, I don't agree with killing Lauren off then there won't be any characters to say *extremely* evil things about then, and direct all our hatred towards. I actually think Dixon should die, I find him sooo boring!!!

No one should die.
I think a lot of people have died!!

Why isn't Lauren in the list??
Cause a lot of people don't like her.

kouk said:
Why isn't Lauren in the list??
Cause a lot of people don't like her.
This poll was created before there was a Lauren.
;)

yumyum_sark_&_vaughn said:
yourALIAS said:
alias_freak69 said:
LAUREN!!!
;) my vote also!

[ ^_^ HER character (I think) should die in season 3 and hopefully ALIAS will live in season 4.
Hey :asleep: Mr. Rambaldi! wake up! coz I want the old Alias back :D !!!]
heck yeah. besides, rambaldi was hot.

but, if ne1, i wuld say <span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>die will</span>

mwuhahahaahahahaha **evil**
<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!</span>

but willll is getting so boring. he knows the truth about sydney, he cant do any cool kickass stuff like sark/vaughn [even jack can do that tuff] and he let himelf get stabbed by a girl!!!!!!!1who wasnt even sydney. i have to say..i have a point.

though i can understand if u fancy the pants orf him then killing him off might suck a bit .

still

:wtf: where's Lauren on this list?!!!!!! she's the only one worth KILLING OFF!
there is no point of her exsistance!!!! all she does is whine about how she's deprived and left out of everything! She"s SO egotistical!!!!!! :madfire:

As much as I love Vaughn, I love emotional scenes, and I think that would be a great one... otherwise Syd should definetly shoot Lauren!
xxx

'Nothing in the world is the way it ought to be. It's harsh, and cruel. But that's why there's us, champions. It doesn't matter where we come from, or what we've done or suffered. We live as though the world is what it should be to show it what it can be.' - Angel

alias.jpg

Back