Season 3 Resurrection

This came to me last night and I am pretty sure it is just my paranoid mind taking over, but here it is. If you read the spoilers, do you remember someone, maybe Kristin, saying that there would be a Sydney-Vaughn kiss in the finale, but Vaughn would not be himself? This made me start thinking...with all of the masks in the season finale with Sydney being Lauren and Lauren being Sydney, was it really Vaughn???? Is that what she meant? We all kind of assumed that Sark was in jail because the last time we saw him, he was. But was he by the end of the show? How did Vaughn know where to go to find Sydney? He didn't unless he talked to Jack. Sark would have known where Lauren was.

hmmmmmm thats an interesting theory
I thought about that too - not just vaughn being in a mask but anyone really - especially Jack
But i think that may be just a bit to paranoid even for alias - i mean Vaughn did like stagar in and save syd and he really shot the hell out of lauren and then w/ the whole 'put the gun down if you love her' thing - its just all those things acted exactly like vaughn
if it was sark (or anyone other than the real vaughn) i just dont think they would have acted the same
not to mention i think syd would have noticed when she kissed him if he was wearing mask (then again maybe not because you would think that in reality b/c a mask would feel diff than skin but the masks themselves werent realistic so who knows....) :P

In the past I've learned that you can't always trust Kristin. As far as Vaughn not being himself.... I hope it wasn't because of a mask because two masks were enough for me.... Maybe the part of Vaughn "not being himself" was because he was injured due to the stabbing.... I don't know...

in my opinion, kristen's wrong most of the time when it comes to alias.

but as far as vaughn not being himself goes, i'm pretty sure that was him...at least, i hope it was :D

when vaughn beat up sark for the information.. sark told him were and when lauren would be..also when he was in the hospital he told weiss he had to warn syd of the trap because it was katya who stabbed him, not lauren!

right vaughn knew cuz sark told him.

its an interesting theory, but i feel like they would have made it part of the finale.

lol ya i remeber reading that too.. but it can't be tu i think syd would kno u kno how they have that "connection" lol WELL I RILLY HOPE IT WAS HIM lol ...
O YA MVHUNNY i saw ur sig and had a heartattack!!!!!! is alias rilly not coming on until next January i haven't been on the site in a while soo thats why i asking!!!!!!!

I think that is really was Vaughn cause think about it...They aren't bring back the show for 8 months and they left us with a HUGE cliffhanger...they had to put something good and real in the finale to make the fans happy and if that wasn't Vaughn then JJ knows the fans would be Pi**ed! So I don't know that it was a mask. It was the real Vaughn. Syd knows him better than anyone and she would have been able to tell. And those were true Vaughn expressions when he was kissing Syd and killing Lauren. ---Megan

brstocker said:
This came to me last night and I am pretty sure it is just my paranoid mind taking over, but here it is.  If you read the spoilers, do you remember someone, maybe Kristin, saying that there would be a Sydney-Vaughn kiss in the finale, but Vaughn would not be himself?  This made me start thinking...with all of the masks in the season finale with Sydney being Lauren and Lauren being Sydney, was it really Vaughn????  Is that what she meant?  We all kind of assumed that Sark was in jail because the last time we saw him, he was.  But was he by the end of the show?  How did Vaughn know where to go to find Sydney?  He didn't unless he talked to Jack.  Sark would have known where Lauren was.
Actually, Sark would NOT know where Lauren is because he was already CIA custody when Lauren and the contact decoded it. And it's the CIA that has the voice mimicking technology not Covenant.

Back