RUN

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>

hey everyone.....

hope you like my new story!!

let me know and then i will post more- but remember- if u dont comment i wont post!!! :D

love sarah
xoxox :redhair:

RUN

Chapter one

“ That son of a bit*h”, Sydney muttered as she slammed the phone down. “ What the hell is wrong with people these days?”
“ Problem?” Weiss asked as he stuck his head in the door. Sydney looked thoughtful as she shook her head. “ Nah, I can work this out, thanks anyhow” she replied.
“ Is it Kendall? Cos someone really has to give him lessons on what not to do and say sometimes” Weiss said with a grin.
Sydney firmly shook her head and moved towards the door, “ No, I just got a call from Sark. He wants to meet”
Weiss shakes his head, “ Okay please tell me you are not about to meet Sark?
There is a long silence while Sydney avoids Weiss eyes.
“ That’s it, Im telling Vaughn,” he says.
Sydney looks up as she replies, “ You’re telling on me. Oh, that is really mature Weiss. I thought you were my friend. Look, Sark told me to come alone and I am not about to piss him off by bringing the entire C.I.A with me. Okay?”
She continues to walk out the door and as she gets closer, Weiss leans out and grabs her arm, and spins her around so she is facing him.
“ I didn’t say bring the whole C.I.A. but if you are about to meet Sark, whom we have being trying to capture for years, you might want to tell someone”, Weiss said in a low voice. Sydney pulls her arm away and says, “ I know that you are concerned but I am a big girl now okay? I can handle myself” With that said, she walks out the door and gets in the elevator.
“ S*it, that is just brilliant” Weiss says as he walks towards Vaughn’s desk.
Vaughn looks up as Weiss stops and says in a quite voice, “ We need to talk. Alone. Top of the building, five minutes” He continues to walk away with Vaughn looking confused at his retreating form.

{5 minutes later and both Weiss and Vaughn are standing around the top of the building}

Vaughn looks over at Weiss with a curious expression and asks, “ Okay, so what is so important that it can’t wait?”
Weiss takes off his sunglasses and replies; “ Sydney is meeting with Sark in about half an hour. Alone”
“What?” yells Vaughn. “ No way, that is not happening.” Pauses for a second while he thinks, “ Does Jack or Kendall know about this?”
“ No, Sydney didn’t tell anyone except me, and that is only cos I pushed her. And before you ask why I didn’t stop her, I know where they are meeting. Sydney wrote it down on a post-it and the imprint went through,” Weiss said.
Vaughn headed towards the stairs and turned back when he saw Weiss wasn’t following.
“ What the hell are you waiting for? Sydney could be in serious trouble right now while we just stand here and talk!” he yelled. Weiss followed him slamming the door behind them.</span>

Back