Running

omgosh that was soooooo good
i loved it soooo much
thanks for the pm
sorry it took me so long to post
omgosh that was really really really good

Oh Janet, that was soooo awesome!! It was short, but i swear that was one of your best! I love it when you do 1st person, its fantastic!! Loved it, thanks for the pm!!

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Okey, this is one of the greatest fics I have read in a while! And what an end... :woot: :coolthumb:

Incredible!!!! This WAS SO FANTASTIC!!! Thank you so much SkyGirl5 , I absolutely LOVE IT!!! :kiss: (y)

:hi:

i thought it was a 3 patner, or did i miss one lol?

NAYWAS THAT WAS COOL :cloud9: take that Jack, as much as i like him :lol: HE hit vaughn OMG OMG OMG, i love vaughn... mmmmmmhhh vaughn :smiley:

1. When I look at my reflection in the mirror I don’t see the sad, scared girl from yesterday. What I see is the largest grin I’ve ever had reflecting back at me.

2. Even though the air is cool and the breeze is ruffling my hair, I’m not cold at all.

3. I thought that the sexual tension between Vaughn and myself couldn’t get any stronger after our date in Nice. Boy was I ever wrong. I mean dead wrong. The wrongest of the wrong. Wrongy Wrongerson.

4. He pulls me closer and presses a kiss into my temple. “I called the heavens and had them put on this show just for you.” He whispers into my ear.

5. With a simple flick of his hand my bra is unclasped. Ok, I’m impressed.
<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>JOEY!!!!!!</span> hehehe.

6. Ok, Folgers coffee is wrong, the best way of waking up is looking into Michael Vaughn’s emerald eyes.

7. This time I laugh at his facial expression. “Close,” I say. “Four.”

8. So we run. I don’t know how long it will be. I don’t know how long it will last. I don’t know where we’re going. What I do know is that no matter where we go, I’ll always keep running, just as long as he’s by my side. I know he’ll never leave my side.

JANET!!! these are my favorite 8 liners from the last part!!! boy, what a very wonderful story!!! sighs.. janet, its a wonderful story. really! its amazing. thank you so much for sharing it with us!!!!

Janet, this was fantastic. I've been trying to catch up because I was away last week. I really loved the interactions between SV - *sigh* the good old days. Thanks for sharing it with us, sorry I was late to the party!

Another Fantastic story!! Sorry it took so long to review...Finally got my computer working!! Anyways as alwasy a great story!! And please leave me on your pm list!!

I just read all of it and oh man did that rock! I loved how romantic it was, and all of the cute Syd Vaughn interaction! ummm syd/vaughn interaction... What??? no I'm not drooling! *quickly wipes side of mouth*

Oh, my gosh! How did I miss this story? I thought I was on all of your PM lists since I am such an addict and fan of your stories! This one was especially awesome! Did the shooting stop because Jack got to the sniper? Thanks for sharing this terrific fic with us. Please let me know if you do a sequel!

Back