S/V forever or S/V No More?

Do you think Syd should stay with Vaughn or leave for someone else?

• Syd and Vaughn are soulmtes that should never be torn apart so NO WAY!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Syd and Vaughn are getting a little boring so I say that Syd should leave for someone else.

• I'm between s/v and sarkney so if she stays or leaves it doesn't both me too much

• Syd and Sark are hot together and Syd should leave for him

• Total voters
felgercarb..all the answers blended together even though i skipped lines and all...can someone close it for me cause I dunno how :sadangel:

Still something missing from this poll. Do you want to add an answer, or delete this and try again?
✌️

Alias_Addict47 said:
But how do you fix a freaking poll!!??
[post="996776"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
A mod or admin has to edit it. ;) Done.

I voted Syd and Vaughn are soulmates but I almost wish they had left Lauren a nice girl and let that play out. I know, I know I have just signed my own death wish..... :lol: Not to mention I was totally against it last season but it could have been interesting.

Syd & Vaughn are soulmates. they have gone through too much felgercarb together. It wouldn't be right to split them up. They deserve each other.

having lauren in the 3rd season made me want SB& MV together even more!! i wonder what they're gonna do in the 4th season??

1- start out where they left off (in S2)
2- begin again
3- do something dumb like get married or something!!

I voted together, they just look and seem right together and they have been through so much and I'm a romantic fool, LOL

I voted for the second one though i don't think that S/V is boring. Just with all that's happened in s3 they can't just get back together as if nothing happened.

I think Syd should have her turn....I mean she's had to stand by and watch Vaughn have a girlfriend and then a wife. It should be time for (in the words of Francie) "Sydney's got a boyfriend, Vaughn just pining".

soulmates without swimming up streams and moving mountains (or in this case killing a cow) would be boring. The only reason people like s/v was the whole 1.5 years of unrequited love, dancing around each other, interactions that shows how these characters care about each other....there's a long list of these moments that i'm sure i don't have to list out.

There's supposedly is this rule that you should keep the characters that belong together apart as long as possible to tease the audience and create good storylines. However, if the writers want to keep the characters apart all the viewers ask is to please do it without resorting to ploys such as the infamous virus (darkangel) or evil carniving cows of a wife. Subtlety is the key....easier said than done i know.

lets hope the writers will come up with something great so that we can enjoy alias for years to come. (Syd having fun and happy, and more hot guys would be nice!)

there....that's my 2 cents for today.

Syd & Vaughn are soulmates. they have gone through too much felgercarb together. It wouldn't be right to split them up. They deserve each other.

I definitely agree with you. Their relationship does not have to be boring if allowed to develop slowly and done in good taste.

Vartanbabe said:
[post="997437"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

took the words right out of my mouth...i agree

Back