S/V forever or S/V No More?

Do you think Syd should stay with Vaughn or leave for someone else?

• Syd and Vaughn are soulmtes that should never be torn apart so NO WAY!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Syd and Vaughn are getting a little boring so I say that Syd should leave for someone else.

• I'm between s/v and sarkney so if she stays or leaves it doesn't both me too much

• Syd and Sark are hot together and Syd should leave for him

• Total voters
I just want them to get back together. In S3 Syd is aways crieing. If they get back together she's happy and that's all that matters to me. :smiley:

I hope that Syd wises up and dumps Vaughn. He make her weak and weepy rather the self-reliant, effective agent that we all fell in love with. If JJ doesn't have the guts to eliminate him, then at least return Vaughn to peripheral character status like Marshall.

There are people who think that the weakness in Season 3 isn't solely due to Lauren interfering with Syd and Vaughn's relationship. The problem with Season lies just as much with Vaughn being a jerk.

I believe that the writers ran out of ideas involving a happy Syd and Vaughn. Rather than eliminating him or returning him to minor player status, the writers made the mistake of making Vaughn a major part of Season 3 with the triangle plot.

Season 4 should not have any romance for Syd for a while. As the season advances, she can find a new love interest. But any new relationship should take time to develop. The soap opera aspect of Alias needs to be de-emphasized for the good of the show. :angelic:

I'm a sarkney I admit it. But I voted for the second. I do think it's getting a bit boring with the whole S/V thing. I think we need to see Syd be strong again, course that was the Syd I fell for.
Also I would love to see her explore other things. And if it's other men, I'll love it. That doesn't mean I would mind if she ended up with Vaughn. Though I'll rather see her being strong and endipented.
I would love if the writers would explore the whole sarkney thing. Course there's definitely an interesting storyline there for sure. I think in order to getting S/V to end up together, it's easier if they're actually not together. Course on a show it just gets too damn boring.

I think it's frustrating that people dismiss the whole Sarkney thing. I mean those two have so much chemistry and I so would love to get that explored for the fun of it.
I have never had anything against S/v. But I think sometimes the alias fans focus too much on the romantic relationship. People are nuts for S/V. But s/v is not what makes alias great. And the character of Vaughn works better as a good guy. They are definitely making him a bit darker now, which is okay. But do we have to see Syd sad every minute.

So my answer is the second one. I'm a sarkney and I do not mind if S/V end up together, but they need to be a little apart. That's my answer.

Syd and Vaughn are soulmtes that should never be torn apart so NO WAY! I had to choose that one because I do think they belong together and I will always be an S/V shipper.but if it doesn't improve I'm jumping ship but to Neiss if anything maybe she should be by herself for a while shes a strong independent female she doesn't need a man.

I really like S/V to be together for the whole S4. But I think they do need a break. Anyways, the'll find each other. :D :P

I voted S/V are soulmates. I love them together. I will always love them together. I can see myself as an elderly lady, walking stick in one hand, Alias DVD's from days gone by in the other, ranting on and on to my granchildren about how S/V should always be together.
Ah.. the life of a devoted shipper.

They are soulmates and nothing will change that!
S/V forever and always! :smiley:

I like when they're dating, but I also like all the flirting thing when they're not dating! :P

They have to stay together forever and ever and ever and ever... Or else I'll have an emotional breakdown or something... I'm just too attached to their relationship :D

Oh no, not the soulmates thing again... :thud:

Syd, honey, there are plenty of men out there you can be happy and in love with...your "soulmate" married another woman...so, I'd say it's time for you to move on...for the love of God, please move on!!!!!

Back