S/V Romance

i cant wait for the big fight though i dont want them to break up! i want to see her walk out of his apartment and then at the cia he brings her flowers....=)..im so corny....hehe..then weiss asks waht happened and then its the get away all over again...hehe

People from other boards suggested that the new recruit, Agent Phillips, will develop a crush on Vaughn and cause problems for S/V. They also suggested Will will turn to Sydney again after he found out the truth about the evail Francine. And then there is Sark.

I am hoping it won't happen. The Will's crush on Sydney angle has already been done so hopefully they won't do it again. Sark is just not believeable - I don't think Sydney will fall for him no matter what. As for Agent Phillips, maybe she will go for Will. That would be nice.

They better not break up! I honestly don't think they will. Of course like any couple, there will be arguements, etc. But, they will stay together.

aliaschick4mv said:
THEY BETTER NOT BREAK UP!!! I love them together, I mean who didn't go all balistic when they kissed, I know I did. They are by far, the greatest couple I have ever seen on TV. Well, with the exeption of Angel and Buffy, they were obviously doomed. SYDANDVAUGHN FOREVR!!! And I meant not to put spaces
omg yes i totally agree that can't break up!!! I went crazy for like days when they kissed and couldn't wait for the next eposide!

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>
" ok write this down e m e t i b, now reverse it." ~ sydney
</span>

Syd and Vaughn will move in together it's been decided (in my head, but I've got one brilliant head...according to me). Nyway she'll have to move in with Vaughn after she finds out about evil France.

Agent Phillips? Who's that? I totally missed something here.

I can see the whole Will turning to Sydney thing happening though, I mean, who else will he turn to? And maybe Vaughn says something to her about spending too much time with Will. That could put some strain on the Syd/Vaughn relationship.

UH, the very thought, how can say something like that! That would be so uncool. I love them together. I've wanted them to get together ever since I first saw the show, and now they are, and if anything ruins that, I will be quite angered. GRRRRRR! I would cry for weeks and send hate mail to JJ if he did that to their relationship. :cuss: (and u guys, if Syd got pregnant, after a while she wouldn't be able to do cool stuff, duh)

This is certainly a funny question...
I would say that if they break up, I'd never stop laughing. Well not to be mean, but their relationship can be a little boring at times... I honestly liked Vaughn better last season...

Well, you can expect ups and downs in their relationship--I certainly hope it's not all ups! How boring would that be?! And we had a bump when the CIA had to step in and investigate Vaughn's private investigation of Irina . . .
;)

I really hope they ddon't ( break up) How awful would that be? But i definetely think their relationship shouldn't be all ups. It'd be sorta unreal

syd_spy47 said:
I agree that the relationship can't be all perfect but let's hope they don't seriously break up.
Yes please...no breakups! I personally think Alias is just as great with the two together. Seriously, you can know feel the specific fear (and obvious love) the two have for one another (like when Vaughn was shot and Sydney about to be tortured). It's great to watch!

the idea of them btreaking up this makes me sad now.... i'm sure it'd keep me sobbing all summer long