S3 DVD Box Set

Alias-Media has a picture of the S3 boxed set. Sydney is on the front between Vaughn and Lauren. It has a blue tone to it. It looks pretty nice but I could have done without Lauren.

i cant decided if i wanna buy it...i loved the first two seasons and it was totally worth it...but i dunno about this season.

oooh i like it...except for the lauren...i guess i will buy it.

I may be in a small minority, but I love this season. It's not as good as S2 but it's better than S1. I am definitely gonna buy it. And I have read the spoilers for the next couple of eps. so I am definitely gonna buy it.

I'm not sure I am going to buy it yet either. We'll see if the 2nd half of the season makes it worth it or not.

Alyce - I agree with you. I have enjoyed the season. It was not as good as the first two, but even though the triangle was "boring," it was something other than just Rambaldi or spies. I think it added something different to the show, but I am glad that the triangle is fixing to be over in that regard; mainly because I just want Vaughn/Sydney back together.

Take care;

Kiki

1) I'll end up buying it because I already have the first two --- and I missed a few eps at the beginning of the season!!

2) ok, I'm not too keen on lauren being on the box, but at least we also get Vaughn this time! Nothing against the SpyFam ... but Vaughn is just SOOOO much better to look at IMHO! hahaha ...

3) I'm obsessed --- so of course I'll buy it!!!

hahaha....
Jay

I taped all of the eppies, but I'll still be buying it... for my collection lol. Plus, I can't wait for the special features! maybe we'll get a bunch of JJ talk...figure out what he's thinking :smiley:
AHH! EDIT!: I'm a fan of the third season! :smiley:

MVhunny said:
i cant decided if i wanna buy it...i loved the first two seasons and it was totally worth it...but i dunno about this season.
forreals..this season was sooooooooooo disappointing compared to the last two..ill probably buy it but wont watch it the way i ddi when i first got season one and two...<_<

Chances are I won't buy it...this season has been pretty disappointing for me. The first 2 seasons were so worth buying....but like MVHunny and Miss Nancee said...just dunno.

I saw the box set over at Alias Media. It looks pretty cool. :cool: I'm sure I'm gonna buy it again coz I don't think I can wait for them to show the season here in the Philippines.

:D Kat :D

Just because S3 is "different" doesn't mean that it isn't good quality. We just have to face the fact that Sd-6 is gone. In my opinion in terms of quality, it goes:

1. S2
2. S3
3. S1

Even though we have had to deal with Lauren, we still have gotten some good S/V scenes. Just from reading spoilers about what is coming up, I am definitely gonna buy it.

Yeah, that's what I hear a lot of people say. Season 2 is definitely the best. A huge part of it is because of Lena Olin. They say season 3 isn't as good but it's better than season 1. I guess I'll just have to wait and see...

bluebird1045 said:
I saw the box set over at Alias Media. It looks pretty cool.  :cool: I'm sure I'm gonna buy it again coz I don't think I can wait for them to show the season here in the Philippines.
yah, i think its different if you havent seen some of the eps or any of them. ive seen them all so far, and im not planning on missing a single one SO it all depends on whether or not i like the end of the season. OR if later on its cheap :D
OH ALSO i miss the tension syd had at the cia. she and vaughn were always getting into fights with devlin and other cia guys like haladki. there is no tension anywhere!! as much as i hated lindsey, they need another character to bring some tension to the cia. im hoping senator reed will do that...at least for one more episode...

Back