S3 DVD Box Set

Alyce9967 said:
I may be in a small minority, but I love this season. It's not as good as S2 but it's better than S1. I am definitely gonna buy it. And I have read the spoilers for the next couple of eps. so I am definitely gonna buy it.
oh god I am not alone in loving season three. I think it is excellent, it keeps me watching cos I want Syd and Vaughn to get together again. It would get boring if they were together still....they need to work for each other. It is so much more intersting. Plus, as muich as I hate Lauren i think she is a really good character and adds good twists to the season. Everyone just wants to see what she wil do next...I bet ratings have gone up!!

I am so going to buy it, I mean it will keep my collection updated, and I love the show no matter what, and i think the last few episodes have gotten better. I mean Syd really isn't kicking enough ass and being a tough chick, but I think it is going to get really good really soon. Plus it comes out September 7th meaning I can review the first three seasons before the premier of the third! YAY! THe cover is ok, Lauren shouldn't be on the cover, mainly because I hate her, but it does sumarize the whole point of the season. All in all, I am soooo buying the third season no matter where it ranks against the other two seasons!

The last two seasons deffinetly were better; thats no doubt. But I will deffinetly get the thrid season for three reasons.

1) There were good moments this season so far, we all have to admit that
2)I want it just to have
3)Its Alias!

I think the biggest reason I'll be getting the DVDs is cause this season has had a lot of Sarkie goodness. Uhhhh huh! And his reaction to seeing Sydney after thinking she was dead for those two years... priceless. Definitely can't wait to watch that again!

But I could do without Lauren. And the Lark interactions. :o_O:

You mean there are actually people who didn't like Season 1??? :blink: :thinking:

You all have to admit there has been some episodes that were really good. Plus I can see this season being very good for the rest of the season. Also just to say, I am amazed on how well Jen has acted this year. It was an emotional trauma that happened to Syd, Jen acted so brilliantly this season, to make us feel the way she felt. To make us feel her pain, her despair, her depression....it was very well acted and another reason I will absolutely buy this when it comes out. Don't like Lauren much, but I could deal.

sydneyvaughn2004 said:
Alyce - I agree with you. I have enjoyed the season. It was not as good as the first two, but even though the triangle was "boring," it was something other than just Rambaldi or spies. I think it added something different to the show, but I am glad that the triangle is fixing to be over in that regard; mainly because I just want Vaughn/Sydney back together.

Take care;

Kiki
i totally agree with u exactly! i already have the first two so i am definitely buying it i loved this season anyway and i know ill love it even more after the next ep...

Though Season 3 hasn't been as good as the previous 2, I will still buy the DVD set. I think the last few episodes will end up answering some questions we have and close the door on the annoying love triangle. That will, in the end, make the season seem so much better. At least I hope so...

I'm such a diehard fan anyway that I couldn't go without buying it for my collection. I want to have every episode. Besides, the gag reel is almost enough reason in itself. I love seeing them being all silly.

MandahLuvsVaughn said:
I taped all of the eppies, but I'll still be buying it... for my collection lol. Plus, I can't wait for the special features! maybe we'll get a bunch of JJ talk...figure out what he's thinking :smiley:
AHH! EDIT!: I'm a fan of the third season! :smiley:
Ditto! But I'll just end up reuseing them all for taping S4 till it comes out :smiley:

Love the artwork...minis Lauren!booooooooooo!

MVhunny said:
i cant decided if i wanna buy it...i loved the first two seasons and it was totally worth it...but i dunno about this season.

oooh i like it...except for the lauren...i guess i will buy it.
I know how you feel. But I am going to buy cause I already have the first two and I'm still obsessed with the show! I like the blue!

Back