Salutations

Anaham

Cadet
Greetings everyone, I'm extremely new here. I just couldn't take the play.net forums any longer, their setup seems devoid of being a cohesive community in some way. I immediately started looking for a healthy fan forum and lo and behold, I've arrived. So here's a little about my gaming past...

I started playing EQ shortly after Kunark was released, and was playing regularly until sometime after Luclin. Then came DR, which I've played on and off for a while, (currently off) - DR is easily the best game I've ever played, which is why when I heard Simu was making a graphic MMO I was ecstatic.

I've dabbled in SWG, EVE, EQ2, and just recently quit WoW after playing it for far too long. I've been following HJ since I first heard it was coming and am still as excited about it as I was a year ago.

Either way, here I am, this place looks awesome, kudos to the admin. Hope I can be useful/amusing in some way. :P

*waves* Hi you, and all you other new folks. I'm lazy today so not gonna go find all the new "hi" threads and reply :smiley:

Hey, Anahamakarah... Mind if I call you "Hammy" for short? :P Anyway, welcome to the Hall! Here's hoping they release some new information before I lose my mind!

Back