Sarah McLachlan

Thank you thank you :lol: !

Man, I wish all of you could have been there....Except now I'm all sad cause it was a week ago exactly:(....I think it'll take awhile to get over the whole experience -_- .

Hey, did anyone get a chance to see footage of Sarah at Live 8? I saw absolutly no highlights what-so-ever of her :cuss: . Instead, we get 500 recaps of Madonna's performance :P....

Pfff, no didn't see her :depressed:

I've been watching it from when it started in London (so, here it was like 3PM then) (well, not constantly, i was changing channels lol) and i kept it up till 1 AM (then they started showing the Philadelphia gig on BBC) but i was too tired lol

nearly cried during Annie Lenox' gig btw... just Annie, playing the piano and singing "Why" ... it was so touching and beautiful

I liked Mariah Carey's "Hero" too ^_^

[quote name='Danté's Prayer' date='Jun 17 2005, 09:37 AM']ooooh myyyy goooood  :blink: how can you be too lazy to buy Sarah tickets??? when i found out Sarah was coming to Belgium i first SCREAMED like a 12 year old BSB-fan, got a cigarette and called my parents (who were in France at that time so expensive call :P) to ask them if i could go
and then just ordered the damn tickets!!!!!!!!! yeah, 6th row in the middle... i could almost touch her  ^_^
[post="1384043"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
[/quote]

Tickets were like $50 for last row. :blink: Plus it was a school night and my dad would've said no. *grumble* Parents...

LOL, next tour I'm buying tickets even if I'm broke afterwards.

I have Live 8 taped. :lol: A local station was showing footage from every where and then there was a highlights thingy afterwards and that's when I watched Sarah perform Angel with Josh Groban. :woot: OMG! It was sooo moving that I cried!

I dunno what other songs she performed though. :thinking:

She did Angel (duet with Josh Groban -one word Amazing! - you can download the video from his official website and if anyone wants the audio let me know ;) ) world on fire and fallen, they seemed very well chosen for the event,(although it would have been good to hear icecreeam because i love that song!) I watched them online afterwards.

yeah I already found out which songs she performed too...
I have a site where you can look at all of the clips click here don't we all just love the people at AOL? :D

it's nice to hear "WoF" and "Fallen" with only a piano... very nice!

loooove you Sarah :D

beccalouise said:
She did Angel (duet with Josh Groban -one word Amazing! - you can download the video from his official website and if anyone wants the audio let me know ;) ) world on fire and fallen, they seemed very well chosen for the event,(although it would have been good to hear icecreeam because i love that song!) I watched them online afterwards.
[post="1435193"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Whoa. I will have to check this out. Two great voices.

There WAS a website where you could download Sarah's performances at Live8, but I tried to access it just then, and it was denied! But I did download them earlier, they're all quicktime files (.mov) but if ppl want them, I can upload them to RapidShare for you!

[quote name='Danté's Prayer' date='Apr 13 2005, 04:33 PM']Sarah has a "new" album coming out in September ... it's not really a new one... it's "Remixed Vol: 2"

songs:

"World On Fire" (Junkie XL Club Mix)
"Ice" (Dusted Mix)
"Vox" (Tom Middleton Mix)
"Dirty Little Secret" (Theivery Corporation Mix)
"Stupid" (Hyper Mix)
"Train Wreck" (Sly & Robbie Mix)
"Just Like Me DMC" (Featuring Sarah McLachlan
"Answer" (Talvin Singh remix)
"Fallen" (Gabriel & Dresden Anti-Gravity Mix)
"Fumbling Towards Ecstasy" (Junior Boys Remix)[/quote]

This album will come out Sep 6th and will be named "Bloom (remix album)
You can preorder the album now on iTunes

hmmm...i'm uncertain about this album just cos i didn't particularly like the first remixed album but i'll have a listen...seen it around just haven't had the chance yet...feel i must have it though...i have everything else she's done....bar the eps.

Yuo should definitely pick it up, I think it is really a great colletion of remixes!

The DLS and Ice remixes sound sooo good, like iTunes said, they should have been the original!

My other favs are the Fallen and FTE remixes.

Angel is my favourite song at the momemt for the pure reason I had to do an assignment about it! It was the best assignment i ever did!!

Back