Sark Lovers UNITE!

SarksScrtAgntGrl said:
Hey sweetie I have no beef with you and I totally agree that it is kinda rude I am just attempting to make peace, but to the topic at hand, I am absolutely flabbergasted by After Six it was so weird to see someone like Sark get played (especially by Lauren) he serious had this lost puppy dog look. And is it just me or was Quintan and Davd's scene not only brilliant but hillarious I loved the whole thing about Sarks's hair. "That's cool!" BTW Vaughnsmyguy my name is Danie.
yeh, laurens making him weak at the knees. lol. yay for Lark.

i just read in the spoiler part..

(first time spoiler tag,, here i go)

[/CODE]
(SPOILER) that vaughn is going to pretend he is sark, in the epi where vaughn is on the plane (/spoiler)

and boy r the fans of the depressing puppy r happy..

"ONE PERSON ASK IF HE PULL OF THE POMMIE ACCENT.."

someone else reply that varten was in a move where he had a pommie accent and he sounded fine...

FOR HER SAKE I HOPE SHE IS POM! IF SHE ISNT SHE SHOULD DO SOME RESEARCH.

Ok, um I think I got the gist of what you said something like:
Warning Spoiler Ahead:
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
Vaughn is gonna pretend to be Sarkbaby. Now that could actually be interesting. I would love to see the opposite to could you image them being in the same room pretending to be each other. Oh lord the humor. And um I am not going to get into the ship fight. Power to all ships!

guys... stop arguing!!!
i hope you have...
maybe we should have a compromise... people who don't like vaughn stay out of the sark worshipping boards and vice versa.

is that okay guys?

Back