Sark Lovers UNITE!

Milo47 said:
This is the BEGINNING of SARK FANS uniting to fight off the stupid vaughn people! We must band together and FIGHT!!!!! Remember to vote for Sark in the latest poll: settling the bet!

SARK FOREVER!!!!
we are not stupid, thanks alot for that.:angry:

What is everyone thoughts on FACADE?

Code:
 did vaughn do a good job pretending he is sark.[SPOILER]

was there much of sydney and vaughn?

vaughnsmyguy said:
you do them with these:[] i think
thats what you call trying to help, amisha..... cept she then went on to say we [s/vs] needed to wake up and see the light [drink coffee in other words]....... urgh i hate coffee................ -_-

SABS.. have u ever notice most of the time its vaughnmyguy who is starTing all the fights.. IF ONLY SHE/he WOULD KEEP her/his MOUTH SHUT AND LEAVES THINGS ALONE.....

wot wot?? starting a fight? i was asking about wot she meant. gosh, at least i don't say u got ure head up a tv show's arse. [no i'm not gonna forget that one]

SD6Agent24 said:
Sark is the best and he can whip Vaughn's *ss!!!
umm no offence cuz i think sarks iight buh i luv vaughn... BUT umm sark didn't rilly whip vaughnz a** in facade when vaughn was stabbed in the arm but still knocked out sark!

Oh boy - adding my two cents on the whole Vaughn/Sark ass kickin bit. There is no way that they can make one the ultimate of the two as far as beating each other up goes. If it were always one of them winning, where would the fun in that be?

Sark beat up Vaughn (and almost shot him) in Truth Takes Time, Vaughn smacked up Sark's head in The Telling (I think)...

The list of ass kicking between these two will forever go back and forth - ^_^

[/CODE]umm no offence cuz i think sarks iight buh i luv vaughn... BUT umm sark didn't rilly whip vaughnz a** in facade when vaughn was stabbed in the arm but still knocked out sark!
Code:
and r in this sark lovers club, WHY??? 

sark is kicked vaughns ass more times then vaughn has kicked sarks ass..

That Vaughn managed to kick his a$$ disgusted me since I loathe Vaughn like the second coming of the Plague. But I still adore Sark in whatever form and think, contesting a third re-match, Sark would definately win. Maybe.

Well, anyway, I love Sark and that's good enough for me. :P The accent, the face, the smile, the unabashed evilness... I still don't understand why people prefer 'nilla Vaughn. ^_^

if it wasn´t for Syd vaughn wouldn´t have gotten the chance to beat Sark out. cos Sark would have already shot him in the head.
also count the times Sark needed saving and the ones Vaughn needed(if the list ever ends there) and compare.

you´ll see Vaughn is the damsil in distres and sark the kicking asser.

Im a Sark lover!!

<---------------look at my av. *looks at av and drools*

now I havent seen later eps of season 3 cause I live in Australia and have to get them off other people anyway but I heard how Vaughn beat Sark and that is such a load of s***! Vaughn would never beat Sark!! No where near as good as my Sark!!

probably knocked him out when he was distracted, vaughn got lucky. justl ike he got lucky when syd shot sarks gun out of hi hand right before sark was about to put a bullet in vaughns head.

* 🤤 with you two*

I swear you two I think you just lurve pissing each other off lol :D FenceSitter welcome to the Sark Obsession he's the best (though Vaughn is nice too, I guess) lovely av. And on the Vaughn versus Sark thing I just figure that a mud wrestling match is inevitible (sp?) so I am waiting for that day. Reoweeerr! :love:

Back