Sark

Do you think Sark will ever change? He hott, sly, but totally evil. I wish he would change and be a good guy. Do you think he ever will? I for one think he will not. Though it doesn't hurt to hope.

I used to really want him to be a good guy all this time and was a huge Sark apologist for the bad things he did before ... but right after he killed those two people for boarding passes ... that theory kinda went out the window for me. :mellow:

I don't know which I would prefer, either he becomes an ally for the CIA once again changing loyalties or having him be good all along.

He could always stay bad too. ;) :lol:

I hope he doesnt change! but then again, the CIA cant chase him 4ever so he might have to become good so that he can stay on the show. I mean, if alias goes on until lets say 10th season, i dont think that they can STILL be chasing Sark. I love him the way he is though but you never know what will happen

i have a slight suggestion....and i dont think it could be very plausible.........but what if Sark worked for MI5 or something as a freelance agent?? i know it sounds kinda stupid, especially since i love him being bad, but it could work....

I love his bad boy persona but here's my problem with Sark.... where do his bad boy allegiances lie???? He switches them more than I switch underwear. :lol:

freakforalias said:
I love his bad boy persona but here's my problem with Sark.... where do his bad boy allegiances lie????
I'm hoping the writer's don't miss their oppurtunity to finally give us a little backstory on why Sark is the way he is ... just a little bit of an explanation of where he is coming from would make me very happy.

I don't think sark will ever change, because there are a lot less boundaries when it comes to being evil... he can do anything he wants (or whatever the writers want) without any limitations of moral or conscience. I think the show needs that, what with all the lines Syd and Vaughn and even Jack can't cross to remain true to their characters

Well he’s definitely the best baddie, in my opinion. But if the writers write him right, I think it could be quit brilliant if they did go into his whole turmoil of a life and explored it. I think as long as Sark is still Sark. The Sark we know and love from season 1 and 2 (I think they wrote him wrong in season 3) then I’m all for it.

It’s such a great character and I kinda think, they’re wasting the character which I hate, because they’re so much amazing stuff to this character. I mean he’s a brilliant character to write. There’s so much to that character. That’s why I like the idea for season 4, where even though he’s in lesser episodes, the focus is on him when he’s finally on. So yes I’m all for it, as long as they write him in the right way and so I don’t feel that I’m loosing the Sark, which is so interesting to watch as a viewer. I would definitely feel if Sark wasn’t on alias, that a great character was missing. Alias would not be the same without him, for me.

If Sark has changed, I think it's only to become even more evil than he already was. In the first two seasons most of his actions were directed against other bad guys, but now he's willing to hurt anyone to get what he wants. I mean in S3 he held a blow torch to his father's face, ordered Lauren to kill her father, murdered two old people just to get their plane tickets (like he couldn't afford to buy them!) tortured Vaughn (enjoying it more than he should) and he wanted to pump Nadia full of lethal amounts of Rambaldi juice in order to get the sphere of life.

I still think he's hot, but I don't see his character being redeemed any time soon, especially now that he's not in as many eps.

I don't think that Sark will ever change because he's a great character himself for the fact that we don't really know where his loyalties lies.

golden_eye said:
That’s why I like the idea for season 4, where even though he’s in lesser episodes, the focus is on him when he’s finally on. So yes I’m all for it, as long as they write him in the right way and so I don’t feel that I’m loosing the Sark, which is so interesting to watch as a viewer.

I totally agree. To me, a good show is all about the characters. There's so much we don't know yet about Sark and I hope the writers give us some answers this season. Most of the other characters have had their time in the spotlight. Now it's time for Sark! :cool:

Back