Scariest moment!

:eek: What is the most scariest :eek: thing that has happend to you and if you dont have one or don't remember it you can say what is the scariest movie youve ever seen :Ph34r: :Ph34r: :smiley:

Well To tell the truth I have many scary moments. I was watching this movie with my friend in the dark ( How Stupid we were we) Well anyway it was silence of the lambs and we were sitting there just being scared when all of a sudden the stupid phone rang and made me jump 5 ft of the floor (exagerating just alittle) But It probaly wasnt the scariest moment but it did freak me out :smiley:

My most scariest moment was when I was playing with my brother and I accidently slammed his finger in a door. It was almost cut off to the nerve. It scared me alot because he is my little bro and I really didn't want to hurt him. I'm way more cautious around doors now!! :redhair:

That is scary. My scariest moment was when my sister forgot to get off the chairlift with me and she would have fallen off on the way down annd gotten badly hurt but sh jumped right after it turned

mine was when I was in an elevator. I pushed Door Open to wait for my friend down the hall. My friend seemed to be taking 4ever so I stepped off it. Then the elavator's doors started to close. So I ran really fast cause it would be 4ever until the next one came. I pushed against the door, trying to force it open. It opened up to an EMPTY ELAVATOR SHAFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got so freaked, I almost fell in it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hmmm my scariest moment well i dunno if this is the one cuz i bet have a lot but i can't think of them rite now but me my friend (abbey) went to the park like at 9 at nite . .. its where a park where all thse gang members hang out and stuff but we didn't know that intil after wut happend well i was telling her there is this awesome rope back in the woods that u swing on its sooo much fun and i asked if she wanted to go on it and she said yeah lets go so like 5 minutes later we finally reached it (its right behind all these apartments) so we were just laughing are asses off and stuff cuz i hit a tree :lol: and then we hear these gun shots and we got so freakin scared so i was trying so hard to find my sandals but i couldn't and then there were all these police sirens and everything and i finally found my sandal and we were running so fast i lost one of my sandals and then we heard ppl cuming our way and we thought it was the shooters so we hid like for 10 minutes or sumthing and when we saw the ppl cuming our way it was just the cops and they kinda yelled at us cuz we shouldn't be back here late at nite especially when this isn't our property so we said alright and stuff and left back home . . .so that was pretty scray for me

Okay it was a Saturday night and it was only me, my brother, and my dad at home. I was downstairs (two story house) on the computer here on AA :lol: , and then I heard a rumble in my brothers room. It sounded like someone had broke through the window in his room. I screamed up to my brother who was upstairs..and he ran downstairs. And I told him what I heard. He said if he screamed, run upstairs to my dad...so he went to his room and it was nothing...I was pissed scared.

yeah same here timmy i have that all the time when i think people are in my house or outside my house trying to get in . . .and i get so scared cuz i HATE my neighborhood as u can see from my story above and theres just really weird people now that live in my neighborhood

My scariest moment was when I opened the door to let my dog out and a bat flew into my house. I was seriously panicking, yelling at my sister "There's a bird in the house! There's a bird in the house!" repeatedly (because that's what I thought it was at the moment). Then I slept in my sister's room that night, because my door had been open when it flew in, but hers wasn't. A few days later my mom caught it and threw it outside. But that was definitely scary at the time.

Betha Bristow said:
mine was when I was in an elevator. I pushed Door Open to wait for my friend down the hall. My friend seemed to be taking 4ever so I stepped off it. Then the elavator's doors started to close. So I ran really fast cause it would be 4ever until the next one came. I pushed against the door, trying to force it open. It opened up to an EMPTY ELAVATOR SHAFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got so freaked, I almost fell in it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i hate elevators...they're so scary..i always think that i'm going to get stuck in one (and i'm a lil claustophbic so thats not good)...

bluheart13 said:
Okay it was a Saturday night and it was only me, my brother, and my dad at home. I was downstairs (two story house) on the computer here on AA :lol: , and then I heard a rumble in my brothers room. It sounded like someone had broke through the window in his room. I screamed up to my brother who was upstairs..and he ran downstairs. And I told him what I heard. He said if he screamed, run upstairs to my dad...so he went to his room and it was nothing...I was pissed scared.
something like that happened to me once, when i was 9 or 10...i got so freaked out, and there was no one else home and i heard noises downstairs and it sounded like voices and i thought someone had broken in...

VaughnFan13 said:
bluheart13 said:
Okay it was a Saturday night and it was only me, my brother, and my dad at home. I was downstairs (two story house) on the computer here on AA  :lol: , and then I heard a rumble in my brothers room. It sounded like someone had broke through the window in his room. I screamed up to my brother who was upstairs..and he ran downstairs. And I told him what I heard. He said if he screamed, run upstairs to my dad...so he went to his room and it was nothing...I was pissed scared.
something like that happened to me once, when i was 9 or 10...i got so freaked out, and there was no one else home and i heard noises downstairs and it sounded like voices and i thought someone had broken in...
Always seems to happen to me....I get so freaked out when I'm babysitting sometimes and I'm all alone. I tend to hear odd noises then and late at night when i'm the only one home. I'm fine by myself normally...I just tend to get freaked out by movies and other scary things.

Take haunted houses...I'm beyond scared...deathly terrified basically. My team goes every year and makes fun of me...but I can't go in...I hate when things jump out at me!

But other moments, I'm terrified of snakes. So my sis and I are running on the bike path near us and she points out either a snake skin or a harmless one sitting on the side of the path. I was so freaked out....I froze, I honestly couldn't move. There was so much path around it, but she almost had to come back and pull me I was so scared.

the scariest moment i ever had was when pie and i were watching the sixth sense. it was pitch black and it was like midnight or around that time. both her aprents were upstairs and her dog and cat were sitting on the couch with us. the movie was almost over when we heard a noise from in the kitchen. it sounded like pots and pans were banging together. we both heard it and freaked. we turned off the movie and all the lights in the house. we went to look in all the cupboards and none of the pots and pans looked like they had moved. they were all stacked up in columns. that was so freaky!

Back