SD-1 Refugees #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
tredder said:
Very quiet evening here in Tredderland.  Mr. Tredder and the dogs are off having fun at our new property.  Sigh... I wish I could go.
[post="1090801"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Aww.... cheer up tredder! :console:

winter_snow said:
Aww.... cheer up tredder! :console:
[post="1090803"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Thanks, Jen. :hug: I'm fine, really... just feeling a bit housebound, I guess. I get to go on holiday soon, though! :smiley:

Hi Sark! :hug: I was going to try to get some new pix, but the weather hasn't been cooperating. 👎 Photos of soggy llamas against a grey background just aren't much fun!

It sounds like you're having another busy week at school - how are you holding up?

Mouse is succesfully keeping me distracted, so why not come talk to you as well? :lol: I am having a really busy week, but I always enjoy talking to you :hug:

Hey Britt and everyone else.

How are we all in the USA??

Gawd I wish I was there right know.

It is steaming hot here at the moment.

Temps prop over 100 degrees for you guys.

Hot Dani :smiley:

Sorry, Sark... I had a llama to feed. :lol: I'm glad Mouse is entertaining you - who needs all of that studying, anyway? :P

Dani! :hug: Everything is great here. It got to a low of 27 degress F last night with a lower wind chill. :hmm: I had to keep the window open in order to not die from the smell of rotten milk and cheese. :lol:

Tredder, I must have posted this 10 times and it doesn't come up on the board! :angry: (watch, next thing you know I have 10 posts in a row :P ). So I'm really not being too bad in my study habits :lol: I just am taking a well deserved break. :hug:

So I'm not sure if anyone is still here....

...and I know that all of the new people I've met her won't get this....

....but I think that maybe...

...just maybe...

...there might be some people out there....

...who maybe....

...miss...

....mr. jumpy....

...too? :thinking:

*bits lip*

jumping41.gif
*giggle* Isn't he so cute?

mellybelly said:
So I'm not sure if anyone is still here....

...and I know that all of the new people I've met here won't get this....

....but I think that maybe...

...just maybe...

...there might be some people out there....

...who maybe....

...miss...

....mr. jumpy....

...too? :thinking:
*bites lip*

jumping41.gif
*giggle* Isn't he so cute?
[post="1090868"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yes I miss Mr. Jumpy . . .
jumping41.gif

if you posted him in a post, that meant that you were in a good mood and you were feeling happy . . .

but, you must admit, that we have had fun with some of the smilies here, that we didn't get to play with at our h<o>me . . .

like :redhair:

and :angelfly: :hide: 🛋️ :run: :Playmusic: :super: :bye: :eat: :band: :starwars: :blondewig: 🍦 :trampoline: :robot: :emoticonmachine: :nonono: 🏀 :console: :toothy:

Maybe Blake will let us have some of these new smilies, when we finally get to go back h<o>me . . .

Yay! mr. jumpy! I do miss him, Mel... but, y'know, he'd be just another run-of-the-mill bouncing emoticon if it weren't for you... :smooch:

tredder said:
Very quiet evening here in Tredderland.  Mr. Tredder and the dogs are off having fun at our new property.  Sigh... I wish I could go.
[post="1090801"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:( :console: :hug:

Latest update from Blake:

Tuesday, November 30, 2004
The database has been unzipped and is importing now - I didn't think it would take so long (going on an hour now). I'll let it run tonight and if all goes well, I might be able to open the boards tomorrow afternoon.

:woot: :woot: Maybe...today! :woot: :woot:

:eek:ldhi: Good morning, afternoon, or evening, everyone! :sun: :sun:

5x5 said:
:( :console:  :hug: 

Latest update from Blake:
:woot:  :woot: Maybe...today! :woot:  :woot:

:eek:ldhi: Good morning, afternoon, or evening, everyone! :sun: :sun:
[post="1090973"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:woot: :woot: :woot:

I can't believe we could be back home today... :woot:

:groupwave:

Have a nice day everyone.. :hug:

Good Morning Thread!
I have no sunshine here today-not in any sense (n)
My younger brother (he's 21) just found out he can't have the dream job he's wanted since he was about 4 years old. I'm so sad, and the second worst part (after how sad my brother is) is there is nothing anyone can do to make it better. (n) It just doesn't make any sense--it's all military stuff, and all the military guys I work with are as dumbfounded as I am at the lack of reason in this situation.

We need a *sigh* smilie. Mel? :thinking:

DGSE-analyst said:
Oh sorry for your Brother Nsspense :console:

Why can't he do what he wanted to? (if it's not too much to ask? :thinking: )
[post="1091088"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I'm not real sure how much is ok to say, but he and some other high ranking cadets (college army folks) about to graduate and be commissioned did not get the jobs in the army they hoped for and deserved. The reasons are still unclear.

nsspense said:
I'm not real sure how much is ok to say, but he and some other high ranking cadets (college army folks) about to graduate and be commissioned did not get the jobs in the army they hoped for and deserved. The reasons are still unclear.
[post="1091090"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

That's horrible... :(

And i don't have anything smart to say for that... :(

:console:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back