SD-1 Refugees #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
5x5 said:
Ack!  :notworthy: DGSE!  Please accept my sincerest apologies.  :lol:
Well, obviously, I'm not very popular around here this morning...:whistle:
I didn't say a thing...:whistle:

Okay, I'm really leaving now, before I make everyone in the thread mad at me. (n)

:lol:
[post="1093198"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

And 5x5's a tiny little bit paranoid... :lol:

We :love: you 5x5, even in the morning... ;) :hug: :smooch:

ETA: :eek:ldhi: Mouse :hug:

5x5 said:
:lol: Alrighty then!

Mi-mi-mi

Oops, you made a mistake, that's all/And making mistakes is never fun/Oops, you made a mistake, that's all/And mistakes can happen to anyone/Mistakes can happen to (oops!) anyone
[post="1093192"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

SD-1 :clap : bravo! I almost just needed that song for real. I wanted coffee, but it was all gone. So instead of making more, I went to the next kitchen to see if they had any. I slammed the door by accident, just as I read the sign on the next door which said, "CLASSIFIED meeting in progress" which means "shhhh!" So probably no slamming kitchen doors. And then I decided I should just make the coffee. I'll spare you the details but it was almost very ugly.

5x5 said:
Well, obviously, I'm not very popular around here this morning...:whistle:

Okay, I'm really leaving now, before I make everyone in the thread mad at me. (n)

[post="1093198"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Wrong again! You are very popular here every day! :lol: :hug: :love:

Wow! :shocked: Youse Guyz have quite the parties around here in the U.S. time zones mornings . . . :yikes:

Dear DGSE, your services :hug: have been requested by WatchOutSark to explain the Lost episode to her, too . . . :yikes: :lol:

I used to play piccolo, too, for a year . . . um . . . 29 years ago . . . I also played flute in grade school and high school . . . and for a while in college pep band and marching band . . . oh, yeah I also got to play the piccolo in college . . .
and, the baritone saxophone for either one or two years in high school . . . (but I could only play a #1 reed . . . I didn't become proficient enough to advance to being able to play the more-skilled reeds . . . ) the switching between the baritone saxophone and the piccolo improved the embouchure on both instruments, because such different muscle groups were used differently on the two instruments (so it was like doing cross-training) . . .

Ooh--looky! prime's :throb: back, and I am too! :lol: :woot:

DGSE-analyst said:
And 5x5's a tiny little bit paranoid... :lol:

We :love: you 5x5, even in the morning... ;) :hug: :smooch:

ETA:  :eek:ldhi: Mouse :hug:
[post="1093202"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Moi? Paranoid? :Paranoid: Nah... :lol:

nsspense said:
SD-1 :clap : bravo! I almost just needed that song for real. I wanted coffee, but it was all gone. So instead of making more, I went to the next kitchen to see if they had any. I slammed the door by accident, just as I read the sign on the next door which said, "CLASSIFIED meeting in progress" which means "shhhh!" So probably no slamming kitchen doors. And then I decided I should just make the coffee. I'll spare you the details but it was almost very ugly.
Wrong again! You are very popular here every day!  :lol: :hug: :love:
[post="1093204"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:blush: <--that's for the very popular comment and the "CLASSIFIED meeting."

5x5 said:
:lol: Alrighty then!

Mi-mi-mi

Oops, you made a mistake, that's all/And making mistakes is never fun/Oops, you made a mistake, that's all/And mistakes can happen to anyone/Mistakes can happen to (oops!) anyone
[post="1093192"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Such a beautiful voice!

:angelic:

nsspense said:

:lol: The important thing is... did you end up with some coffee? (As you know, I'm invested in the stuff. :P )

nsspense said:
Wrong again! You are very popular here every day!  :lol: :hug: :love:

:baa: (y) In my book, 5x5 is even better than coffee.

:eek:ldhi: Mouse! Good morning! :hug:

ETA: Y'know, I'm just too slow this morning... :( ...

prime47 said:
:lol: The important thing is... did you end up with some coffee? (As you know, I'm invested in the stuff. :P )
[post="1093304"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
yep! with LOTS of french vanilla flavoring, because I can't handle straight coffee. :smiley:

prime47 said:
Such a beautiful voice!

:angelic:
:lol: :lol: Soon, I'm telling you, soon! :smooch:

:baa: (y) In my book, 5x5 is even better than coffee.
[post="1093304"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:blush: :throb: :blush: :hug: That's some high compliment there! Thanks!

Lil 5x5 is now dancing and singing all over the living room with a plastic banana over her mouth. (She's singing banana songs and has just informed me she's "Mr. Banana Guy.") :blink: :lol:

Latest from Blake:

Thursday, December 02, 2004
No upgrade yet...I'll be away from the computer for the next 15 hours. Hopefully something will get done during that time.

posted by Blake at 7:40 AM | 1 comments 

Wednesday, December 01, 2004
Everything seems to look good on the forums - other than the fact that we haven't been upgraded. Avatars are there, uploads are there, member titles are there. It's all the same. Uploads now work on the new server, avatar uploads work (I just tried it), and the server seems fast (of course, no one's on it now). Hopefully we'll be upgraded overnight - if not, I will do it manually this weekend and open it up then too. Tomorrow I am completely busy all day and Friday, I work late as usual. I'll see what I can get done Friday night, but I'm still not 100% over this cold, so sleep is really important. Stay tuned.

posted by Blake at 9:00 PM | 10 comments 

5x5 said:
Lil 5x5 is now dancing and singing all over the living room with a plastic banana over her mouth.  (She's singing banana songs and has just informed me she's "Mr. Banana Guy.")   :blink:  :lol:
[post="1093311"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:lol: :love: Inspired, no doubt, by her oatmeal?

prime47 said:
:lol: :love: Inspired, no doubt, by her oatmeal?
[post="1093324"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
You got it! :lol:

nsspense said:
well, it is a "very special breakfast" after all!
[post="1093331"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I know it took me forever to post those two :lol:s--I was interrupted by lil 5x5, who wanted to have a serious discussion about what she wants to be when she grows up. (An artist! :woot: :woot: )

ETA:
Lil' 5X5 is singing banana songs? Hmmm . . . who knew that 3-year-olds can do Carmen Miranda impersonations . . .  :lol:
Well--you'll need to meet this 3 year old! She :love:s Carmen Miranda! :lol:

5x5 said:
I know it took me forever to post those two  :lol:s--I was interrupted by lil 5x5, who wanted to have a serious discussion about what she wants to be when she grows up.  (An artist!  :woot:  :woot: )
[post="1093364"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:woot: yay!!

Did you ever watch the show Bananas in Pajamas? :lol:

nsspense said:

Did you ever watch the show Bananas in Pajamas?  :lol:
[post="1093367"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
No--I don't know it. :lol: Sounds like something lil 5x5 might love!

Isn't it funny--many parents want their kids to grow up to be doctors or lawyers...I get really excited thinking my daughter could be an artist! :lol:

nsspense said:

:baa: Yay, lil 5x5!

nsspense said:
Did you ever watch the show Bananas in Pajamas?  :lol:

Bananas in Pajamas, they're coming down the stairs... Bananas in Pajamas, they're chasing teddy bears... :lol:

(Which then segued into Magilla Gorilla in my head... :o_O:)

5x5 said:
No--I don't know it.   :lol: Sounds like something lil 5x5 might love!

Isn't it funny--many parents want their kids to grow up to be doctors or lawyers...I get really excited thinking my daughter could be an artist! :lol:
[post="1093372"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

yep I think she'd like the show :smiley:
and about you liking the idea of her being an artist: :clap : good for you! you're a good mom! And you've also had the great fortune of knowing personally an artist who is not starving, which I think is what many parents are afraid of :smiley:
I have the fortune of "knowing" two!! If I may count mr. 5x5 among people I know :smiley: :lol:
prime47 said:
:baa: Yay, lil 5x5!
Bananas in Pajamas, they're coming down the stairs... Bananas in Pajamas, they're chasing teddy bears... :lol:
[post="1093378"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
bye 5x5! Happy present shopping!

mousemontana said:
Oooohh!!  :lol: :woot:
I loved Magilla Gorilla!!
[post="1093393"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Me, too!

:hi: 5x5! Have fun!

ETA: I'm gonna run, too... :hi:... I hope everyone has a good day!

For Tredder when she stops by: :hug: :smooch: :2love: :smooch: :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back