Searching For Truth

Spirit said:
hahahahaha :rotflmao: if you think you want pitchforks now just wait till moo!  :rotflmao:
[post="1060821"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Oh nooooooooooooooooooooo. That's not funny (niether was Danny actually) but moo? That takes the pitchfork sharpening to a whole new level! Are you with me Spirit?????? And Janet: You can run...but you can hide (biggest alltime cliche)

Anji

Chapter 22

A few days later Sydney received a phone call. “Hello?” She answered.
“Um yes this is Danny Hecht. Is Sydney there?”
“Yes this is she.” Sydney said nerviously.
“Hi Sydney, how are you?”
“I’m good. How are you?”
“Great. I was wondering if you were free on Friday?”
“Oh sorry,” she cringed, “I have to work.
“Oh...” Danny sighed.
“But how about Saturday?”
“Well I can do something Saturday afternoon.”
“Sure” Sydney said a bit too eagerly.
“Great! I’ll pick you up at 1?”
“Ok see you then!”

~*~

Saturday Danny came to picked Sydney up promptly at 1. Unfortunately she was running late and Michael answered the door.
“Hello Dr. Vaughn. How is that beautiful daughter of yours?”
“She’s good... what are you doing here Dr. Hecht?”
“I’m here to pick up Sydney for our date....”

Upstairs Sydney was getting ready nervously. She hadn’t been on a date in over a year; for obvious reasons of course. Dating while you’re pregnant would be... very awkward.
She also hadn’t had a real boyfriend in almost 2 years. Sydney never really dated much. She had boyfriends but she always found them so immature. And after what she’d been through... she didn’t really trust men all that much at the moment. But Danny seemed different to her.
She was jolted from her thoughts by the door bell ringing. “Oh no! He’s here.” She said as she rushed to cram her feet into her shoes. She raced down the stairs and found Michael and Danny in the foyer.
“Hi,” she said breathlessly.
“Hey.” Danny smiled nervously. Michael, who was acting like an overprotective older brother, was looking at Danny sternly.
“So where are you guys going?” Michael asked not taking his eyes off Danny.
“We’re not sure yet. See ya later!” Sydney said as she grabbed Danny’s hand and pulled him out the door, away from Michael’s piercing glare. “So where are we going?” She asked as she got into Danny’s car.
“How about bowling?” Danny suggested. Sydney laughed. “What? I was serious. Unless you don’t want to...”
“No, no that’s fine. It’s just – I haven’t been bowling since I was a kid!”

~*~

Sydney and Danny bowled most of the afternoon. Sydney won 3 games and Danny won 2 although she suspected that he let her win because he had a surprising number of gutter balls. After bowling they went to an early dinner. They talked about their jobs, family and lives. Sydney, of course, conveniently forgot to mention the fact that she had a baby.

After dinner Danny took Sydney back home.
“I had a really great time today Danny” She smiled.
“Me too. I’ll call you.”
“Ok,” she smiled again. Danny kissed her cheek lightly then drove away.
Sydney sighed happily as she went inside. She found Michael in the kitchen cleaning up dinner. She spotted Sam sitting in her carrier and went over to say hello.
“So how was your date?” Michael asked without looking up from the soapy water in front of him.
“It was good.” Sydney said.
“Are you going to see him again?”
“Why?” she inquired.
“Just making conversation...” Michael shrugged.
“Well yeah I am.”
Michael began drying the dishes but he couldn’t help notice a strange feeling he had in his stomach; one that hadn’t been there before.

~*~

“Dude you’re jealous” Eric said to him a week later while they were playing pool in his basement.
“Um no,” Michael retorted.
“Yes you are SO jealous”
“I am not. It’s just I don’t think....” Michael paused and looked at Eric who was looking at him with a raised eyebrow and a know-it-all look on his face. “I’m not jealous Eric.”
“Fine, whatever, be in denial.”
“Eric.” Michael who was quickly loosing his patience.
“What? I’m just calling it like I see it. I come over and you’re all in a tizzy.”
“I was not in a tizzy.” Michael protested.
“Yeah... whatever and you start ranting about this Dr. Danny guy and how Sydney spent the whole day with him...”
“Shhh!” Michael screamed at Eric hearing someone come down the stairs. Sydney appeared carrying Sam on her hip.
“I just made some cookies if you guys want some then.”
“Ok we’ll be up in a second.” Michael said. Sydney smiled then left.
“Yeah you’re not jealous...” Eric laughed and rolled his eyes.
Michael just ignored him. He refused to give Eric any satisfaction by admitting that he was indeed a tiny bit jealous.

hehehe i bet you all love Eric now :angelic:

Let me know if you want added:
Addicts list
1. sfs&v - Shelby
2. berry_kyoote_spy88
3. Bubbles
4. stealthy
5. Spirit
6. Agent_Britt0710
7. German Muse -Muse
8. Babbling_Fool
9. krzykty57789
10. bellasbaby
14. sexcivaughan14 - Carolyn
17. Mountaineer4746 - Anna
22. mrs.marshal030791
24. shotput25ash - Ash
25. Dani 22 01 1979
28. Alwazabrat
47. anji_alias

PM list
sfs&v
German Muse
jgmvlover
ashqua
hannahb
shotput25ash
sexcivaughan14
Alwazabrat
alias_luver
tunita
texasalias2004
mrs.marshal030791
stealthy
Dani 22 01 1979
mbellsdiva
Kate Finn_BH
berry_kyoote_spy88
jughelynj
Sydney Bristow 2300844
Sydneyt
syd26
Angel
Mountaineer4746
krzykty57789
PoketRockets11
Agent_Britt0710
!n@$en+
frangipani
anji_alias
Bubbles
Aliasrulz4ever
NebraskaLuvsVaughn
Spirit
mightylittleone
Alias Fan Gillian
xxaliasluverxx
littlemissliketofight
superspy
crazyaliasfan47
shayla2006
SweetiePie
Babbling_Fool
vaughnshoney
ooigooicatarpiller
Syd_Vaughn 4ver
pantarei47
aliasgirl89
bellasbaby
ChrisM
KoalaMV
phoebs
gucci_94

Leave it to Eric to point out the obvious. Someone's about to steal away the future Mrs. Michael Vaughn and Michael isn't happy! Not one bit.

Thanks again for the PM.

Chris

I'm glad that Vaughn is being protective
Danny isn't good for Sydney
Thanks Eric for pointing out what Vaughn needed to hear and believe
Thanks for the PM
Update again soon

danny needs to be cut like with a knife or a sharp object (just kidding) i like that hes jelous. shows that he lurvs syd. haha we all know he does. ok update soon thanks for the pm

brenda

only joking but for real maybe he should like fall into a pool or something.... anything... please haha, k like i did in reunited i am going to make predictions.... i predict hmm gotta think about this one that syd is gonna find danny kissing another women then syds gonna slap danny, and syds gonna cry alot saying that men are all the same then she gets over danny the jerk and goes to vaughn and vaughn and syd get together and they live happily ever after and they all forget about the jerk danny oh and they find another pediatrician for sam cause danny sucks.

i officially hate danny now. lol ok woo

Spirit said:
blank blank but then he goes in to room 405 and blank and see the blank blank in the bathtub
[post="1061423"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

spirit you are so bad!
shes not forshadowing anything i promise!!!!!!!!!

mrs.marshal030791 said:
only joking but for real maybe he should like fall into a pool or something.... anything... please haha, k like i did in reunited i am going to make predictions.... i predict hmm gotta think about this one that syd is gonna find danny kissing another women then syds gonna slap danny, and syds gonna cry alot saying that men are all the same then she gets over danny the jerk and goes to vaughn and vaughn and syd get together and they live happily ever after and they all forget about the jerk danny oh and they find another pediatrician for sam cause danny sucks.
i officially hate danny now. lol ok woo
[post="1061429"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

hmmm ur kinda close in that syd does cry alot ;)

hehehe Jealous Vaughn is great!! :P he should be around more often...but you know who shouldnt' be around....DANNY!!! hehe!! ;)

thanks for the pm and update soon!! :smiley:

No, you must rid us of Danny very soon and definitely not any of that other person that was insinuated in the earlier part of the thread. But really they were great chapters. I can't wait for more. To resolve the Danny thing of course. Thanks for the pm.

Shay

SkyGirl5 said:
She raced down the stairs and found Michael and Danny in the foyer.
“Hi,” she said breathlessly.
“Hey.” Danny smiled nervously. Michael, who was acting like an overprotective older brother, was looking at Danny sternly.
“So where are you guys going?” Michael asked not taking his eyes off Danny.
“We’re not sure yet. See ya later!” Sydney said as she grabbed Danny’s hand and pulled him out the door, away from Michael’s piercing glare.
[post="1061178"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
How would Marshall say ... hmmm awkward! :P
But whose foult is that? :rolleyes:
I mean come on, he´s sending irresistible Syd :redhair: to horny Danny :woot: , what did he thought! :doh:
SkyGirl5 said:
“So how was your date?” Michael asked without looking up from the soapy water in front of him.
“It was good.” Sydney said.
“Are you going to see him again?”
“Why?” she inquired.
“Just making conversation...” Michael shrugged.
“Well yeah I am.”
Michael began drying the dishes but he couldn’t help notice a strange feeling he had in his stomach; one that hadn’t been there before.
Very subtle Micheal, nice! :rolleyes:
I like that, jealous Vaughn! :angelic:
I hope he didn´t get the idea of "revenge"! :thinking:
You know *coughalicecoughthecowcough*, that would me really piss off! :angry:
SkyGirl5 said:
“Dude you’re jealous” Eric said to him a week later while they were playing pool in his basement.
“Um no,” Michael retorted.
“Yes you are SO jealous”
“I am not. It’s just I don’t think....” Michael paused and looked at Eric who was looking at him with a raised eyebrow and a know-it-all look on his face. “I’m not jealous Eric.”
“Fine, whatever, be in denial.”
“Eric.” Michael who was quickly loosing his patience.
“What? I’m just calling it like I see it. I come over and you’re all in a tizzy.”
“I was not in a tizzy.” Michael protested.
“Yeah... whatever and you start ranting about this Dr. Danny guy and how Sydney spent the whole day with him...”
“Shhh!” Michael screamed at Eric hearing someone come down the stairs. Sydney appeared carrying Sam on her hip.
“I just made some cookies if you guys want some then.”
“Ok we’ll be up in a second.” Michael said. Sydney smiled then left.
“Yeah you’re not jealous...” Eric laughed and rolled his eyes.
Michael just ignored him. He refused to give Eric any satisfaction by admitting that he was indeed a tiny bit jealous.
Yes ideed I love Weiss! :love:
He´s so smart! :rolleyes:
Love the whole conversation, that´s why I quoted it all! :angelic:
Hope you don´t mind :thinking: but I couldn´t cut it! :smiley:
Thanks for da PM! ;)
Can´t wait for the further development! :woot:

Muse

Back