Searching For Truth

Yeah syd youre falling in love with him, now Vaughn needs to realise that he loves her, and then danny can take a hike and Syd can find out that she is Sams mommy :smiley:

“Wait she’s doing it!” Sydney called.
“What?” Michael said stumbling back into the room.
“Kidding.” Sydney said angelically.

haha that was sweet! 😆 lol

She smiled to herself and realized that she might just be falling in love with them too.

:woot: :love: YAY!! Love is in the air! lol but seriosuly Danny needs to go away! :love:

thanks for the pm!! :D

German Muse said:
Yeah admission is the first step for improvement! :angelic:
(Or how is the saying? :thinking: )
[post="1062675"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
acceptance is the first step to recovery
i believe that is what your trying to say ;)
or something along those lines :thinking:

Just because I love you all so much (oh and ive written over 75 chapters ;) )

Chapter 24
Sydney woke up and slapped her alarm off. She yawned, stretched, got out of bed and stumbled over to the window. It was the last week in March but still everything looked frigidly cold outside. Sydney shivered and grabbed her robe, and then she went to wake up Sam. Sydney carried Sam downstairs and heated up her bottle. She knew that soon she should try Sam on some more solid food but she would have to discuss that with Michael. Danny had told her that it would be ok but she wanted to check first since Sam was his daughter and not her own. “Ah the perks of having a pediatrician boyfriend while taking care of a baby” she sighed out loud while cutting out a coupon for baby food. Boyfriend. She had used that word. She had been dating Danny for almost three weeks but did that make him her boyfriend? She wasn’t sure. I wish I had a friend to talk this over with, she thought.
Then she remembered how she always used to talk these things over with Nadia. But she hadn’t talked to Nadia in almost a month; the longest they had gone without talking. But I’m still mad at her, Sydney thought. But the truth was, she wasn’t sure if she was mad at Nadia or not.

~*~

A few days later Sydney had the day off and she begrudgingly decided that she should go visit Nadia and apologize for being so rude before.
Sydney knocked on the door to her sister’s apartment. No answer. She knocked again. No answer. So she decided to go in using her key. She walked in and found the place completely dark; the window shades were drawn and there were no lights on. She did however see a shadowy figure on the couch.
“Nadia? Are you here?” Syd asked.
“What? Oh Syd it’s you.... I thought you weren’t talking to me.” Nadia said sadly.
“Well things change. Why are you in the dark? And where’s Julian?”
“Julian... don’t even speak his name.” Nadia sobbed.
“What happened?” Sydney asked her sister as she turned on a light.
“I threw him out.” Nadia cried.
“What? Why?” Syd asked. She never liked Julian but the fact that her sister was so upset over him made her sad.
“He cheated on me.” Nadia said covering her face with her hands.
“Oh Nadia I’m so sorry.” Sydney said putting a comforting arm around her sister and rubbing her shoulders.
“Why? You never liked him anyway.”
“Yes but you did. Besides I never wanted him to hurt you. It’s just... you can do better than him Nadia; you deserve better.”
“I know... I know...” Nadia cried against her sister’s shoulder. “Wait I thought you hated me.”
“I could never hate you Nadia. I could just get really, really pissed at you.”
Nadia laughed. “Oh”
“I came over to tell you something...” Sydney paused. “Look the truth is if you hadn’t told Mom & Dad I probably never would have. So thanks....”
“Really? You’re thanking me?” Nadia asked reaching for a tissue.
“Yeah... but don’t get used to it...” Sydney laughed.
“Ok.” Nadia smiled. “Syd?”
“Yes?”
“Why wouldn’t you have told them?”
“You saw their reaction. They were.... well I’ve never seen them like that. I just didn’t want to make them do that. I was afraid they’d react poorly. And I guess I was right.”
“Yeah they were pretty shocked.”
“I bet they’ll never talk to me again.”
“Don’t say that; they will”
“Hmm maybe, but they’ll never love me again.”
“Syd! They love you.”
“I know they love me but.... oh I don’t know” Sydney sighed. They sat a few more minutes in silence and then Nadia said,
“Hey Syd?”
“Yeah.”
“Will you ever tell me what happened? You know how you got pregnant?”
“Maybe... someday.... when I’m ready.” Sydney said although she wasn’t sure if that day would ever come.

Let me know if you want added:
Addicts list
1. sfs&v - Shelby
2. berry_kyoote_spy88
3. Bubbles
4. stealthy
5. Spirit
6. Agent_Britt0710
7. German Muse -Muse
8. Babbling_Fool
9. krzykty57789
10. bellasbaby
14. sexcivaughan14 - Carolyn
17. Mountaineer4746 - Anna
22. mrs.marshal030791
24. shotput25ash - Ash
25. Dani 22 01 1979
28. Alwazabrat
47. anji_alias

PM list
sfs&v
German Muse
jgmvlover
ashqua
hannahb
shotput25ash
sexcivaughan14
Alwazabrat
alias_luver
tunita
texasalias2004
mrs.marshal030791
stealthy
Dani 22 01 1979
mbellsdiva
Kate Finn_BH
berry_kyoote_spy88
jughelynj
Sydney Bristow 2300844
Sydneyt
syd26
Angel
Mountaineer4746
krzykty57789
PoketRockets11
Agent_Britt0710
!n@$en+
frangipani
anji_alias
Bubbles
Aliasrulz4ever
NebraskaLuvsVaughn
Spirit
mightylittleone
Alias Fan Gillian
xxaliasluverxx
littlemissliketofight
superspy
crazyaliasfan47
shayla2006
SweetiePie
Babbling_Fool
vaughnshoney
ooigooicatarpiller
Syd_Vaughn 4ver
pantarei47
aliasgirl89
bellasbaby
ChrisM
KoalaMV
phoebs
gucci_94

Great chapters, I hope Sydney will be able to tell to someone what happened to her :(
Vaughn has to do something soon if he wants to have Sydney!!!! :P :P :P
Thanks for the PMs

Great chapter. I hope that you will write another one soon. I am also glad that Nadia and Sydney are not fighting. Now it is time to get Sydney Michael and Sam together. hehe.

texasalias

You have 75 written?
Holy Moly
can you give them to us all now, please?
I said please, just remember that
Syd, don't let Danny be your boyfriend, you love Vaughn! and Sam too
I hope Jack and Irina learn to forgive Sydney, maybe with a little persuading of Vaughns part towards Jack
Thanks for the PM
Update again soon PLEASE!!!

stealthy said:
You have 75 written?
Holy Moly
can you give them to us all now, please?
I said please, just remember that
[post="1063485"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

sorry. I have 75 chapters so i can post at least one a day. because i want you all to be at the christmas part of the story (approx chapter 65-69 ish) by actual christmas time ;)
plus since finals are comming up im not going to have much tiem to write
but dont worry - chapter 75 is only about half of the story ;) :D
(oh and yes I am insane :angelic: )

stealthy said:
how about 2 short chapters a day?
Or longer chapters and not updating as often?
Please??
[post="1063516"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:: sigh:: i really just cant please everyone :rolleyes:

“Hey Syd?”
“Yeah.”
“Will you ever tell me what happened? You know how you got pregnant?”
“Maybe... someday.... when I’m ready.” Sydney said although she wasn’t sure if that day would ever come.
You need to tell us first.

75 chapters, huh.
How many until we get to the S/V lovin'?

I love that the sisters are talking again, and that Nadia kicked Julian out. But I'm still curious about Sydney's pregnancy.

Back