a good friend is saved,
and enimies crushed;
but the most evil remains."

" Another friend betrays,
and an irressitable passion
is no longer denied.
And in the end,
the mother is lost."

" This is Agent Sydney Bristow's life ...
and it's all you need to know,
to get into "Alias" all summer long ..."

" Because even she can't imagine
what's in store for her next ... "

Vaughn: "We thought you were dead?"
Sydney: "What are you talking about?"
Vaughn: "You have been missing for almost two years"

"The new Season will be here, before she knows it"
</span>

Do you guys remember this promo? ;)

Awww.... It seems like it was just a few weeks ago! I can even hear the announcer's voice in my head. (And I also recall that queasy feeling I got everytime I heard the words "We thought you were dead.." I DO NOT want to repeat that feeling again this year!)

I think, in some ways, our anticipation of Season 3 was more exciting than the season itself. Remember all the crazy theories over the summer? About "The Telling" being a time machine, or a glimpse into the future, and all the Wonderland parallels, and everybody being adamant that Vaughn wasn't married.....Good times. :lol:

Reading Azy's post makes me wish I was part of AA last summer..... Can't wait for the finale and all the theories that will come of it this summer..... ;)

I remember why I signed up here in the first place!!! I watched the season finale and the tv messed up and I missed the part about the ring and was like, "WHAT?!" So I hurriedly logged online and searched for Alias sites to tell me what happened at the end! And I found my way here! LOL. But I wasn't here in the summer... :(

I don't think I remember seeing that last year. I was probably still shocked from Syd missing for two years and Vaughn married. ;) On the season 2 dvds, I think it's disc one, it has this promo on it before the Alias menu pops up.

Awh, I remember that promo :( As Azalea said, the promo was more exciting than the actual season. I can actually hear the voice-over in my head. ....

Joyie said:
I remember why I signed up here in the first place!!! I watched the season finale and the tv messed up and I missed the part about the ring and was like, "WHAT?!" So I hurriedly logged online and searched for Alias sites to tell me what happened at the end! And I found my way here! LOL. But I wasn't here in the summer... :(
yeah, i signed up here for the same reason you did, to try to find answers from the finale. I can remember the promo though, :( I still like Season Three though. :P I'm sad that the finale is coming so fast.

omg just reading that is so sad. brings back memories of pathetic me always thinking about solution to our vaughn married problem. thats so sad!!

and yeah, i signed up here after the finale. i had lurked for awhile but i decided i needed to post my opinions so i joined.

I remember that promo as if it aired yesterday !
I can´t believe that in a few weeks season 3 will be over, and there will be no new alias for months...... thank god for DVDs!

i found a shorter one..

the man she loves is no longer hers,
the life she knew no longer exists.
a new beginning.

Ah yes, I remember that promo oh so well. Wow. This season has gone by soo.. quickly! Only 4 more episodes, and then we're stuck with that horrible wait during summer again!

Back