Season 3

omg~! syd-alice.................sisters? vaughn-alice...............affair? irena-sloane..............EW! goodness, this was a cliffhanger. (goodness=i've decided to hold off on the vulgar expressions...lol) anyhho..............KEPPWRITING! THIS IS REALLY GOOD!

ems

OK b4 I move on with this I need to know what I have to fill you in on I don't remember can you tell me what you don't understand fully and what I haven't explained fully.

thanx:D

wow this is really good. man all the cliffhangers. watch this turns out to be how season three really opens. lol. that would be hilarious. but good job anyway.

yeah sorry about Irina and Slone but it was the only thing that fit sort of nicley. I am going to see if I can post another part later I don't have time right now.

hey this is good! but alice and sydney= sisters? thats sorta creepy. and itas even creepier that irena and sloane- wait, i dont wanna think about it. this is greast, keep writing!

OK I need Ideas on what to write about? anything you really realy want to happen in the show? even if it is as creepy as Syd and Alice or as ok don't go there as Irina and SLone anything tell me.

i like it she'sgood. i thinkit is weird that syd and alice r sisters and that sloane and irina had an affair but its all cool. i like it. u gotta write more!

ok HERE WE GO AGIAN!!

(Hong Kong)

Sydney: Well yeah when you found out about mom and Slone, why didn't you leave her?
Jack: Belive it or not I loved your mother.
Sydney: yeah but you to fought constantly.
Irina: Yeah and point being....
Sydney: good point.
Vaughn: So your not mad?
Sydney: Oh no I'm not mad........
Vaughn: Oh goo....
Sydney: I'm furious!!!!!! First you tell me you broke up with Alice then I find out the whole time you were sleeping with her!!! Vaughn you must be really shallow!!
(Irina stands there. Vaughn looks at her gives her a look like 'pleaz help me I need you to stop her' when suddenly....)
(there is a knock on the door)
Irina: I'll get it.
(she walks over opens the door...)
Irina: OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!! Emily your alive?

TBC...........................
he he sorry it took so long but my friend didn't want her dead. he he I am sooo twisted!! I love it.:D :has a look of satisfaction on my face:

hmmm.....not so fond on alice and syd sister thing, and sloane and irina thing. BUT its really good! :groupwave: YEA!! Emily is ALiVE :groupwave:

:stretcher: KILl ALICE!! :stretcher:

Back