Season 4: My Way

Season Four: My Way

A/N: While watching the Trailer (Curtesy of Alias-Media) for like the 400th time tonight, I was inspired to write this. Its how I think season 4 could go. I hope you like it!

Warning: May contain spoilers!!

Chapter 1

It was another regular day in Los Angeles. But the truth was, it was anything but regular for Sydney Bristow. Four months ago, she had found out the truth about her missing two years. That was the bad part, but of course, there was a good part too.

The good part was that Lauren Reed was finally dead. She was out of the picture. And Sydney was more than happy to take her place as Michael Vaughn’s girlfriend, once again.

She hadn’t seen much of her dad or of Vaughn in the past four months. Both of them were under investigation. Vaughn, who was usually her partner on operations, was replaced by Weiss.

Sydney parked her car in her usual spot and looked around once more before going inside the building. It was a habit of hers. You could never be too careful in the life that she led.

As she was going in, another car pulled up beside her. She recognized the car as Weiss’s and waited for him.

“Hey Syd!” He greeted in his usual cheerful voice.

Sydney couldn’t help but smile. Eric had become more than a friend during the past year. While he would never replace Francie, he often came very close.

“Hey. What do you think it is now?” Sydney questioned.

She had plans to take the day off and just chill out at home when she had been called into the office.

Weiss shrugged. “Beats me. Maybe it’s something new about the Covenant.”

“Yea, right. I wish.” Sydney said as she walked through the maze of hallways into the Rotunda.

“Hey, it could happen.” Weiss said as he ate some more of a chocolate covered donut.

Sydney stopped by her desk and sorted through some files. “Yea, sorta like you’ll start eating healthy again and people will stay dead and Sark will really stay in custody.”

“I earned the right to eat whatever I want. I’m in the negatives weight loss area.” Weiss insisted.
Sydney smiled. “The negatives weight loss area?”

“Yes! I lost more than I wanted, so I can eat what I want!”

Sydney’s eyes wondered across the Rotunda to where a group of agents were talking, amongst them was her father.

Their gazes locked for a moment then Jack looked away.

Weiss followed her gaze and quickly thought of something to get her away from all of this. “We’re gonna be late, come on.” He said and took her arm. Together, they walked into the briefing room and sat down in their usual seats.

Dixon was there, as well as Marshall. Jack and Vaughn weren’t allowed into the briefings until Counter Intelligence cleared them. Both had participated in back channel missions against the CIA. Vaughn for hunting down Lauren and Jack for holding Sydney captive for 2 years. Sydney assumed that Jack would get his clearance restored sooner, seeing as Vaughn had to not only pass security checks, but medical checks due to his collapsed lung, courtesy of Sydney’s aunt, Katya.

Dixon stood up and pressed a button on his remote. An image of a man with slightly tanned skin and sandy brown hair appeared.

“This is Joseph Walter. He runs a bank on the British island of Grand Cayman.”

Sydney looked down at the folder that was in front of her.

“What do we need from the bank?”

“Early last year, when we traded Sark for the two CIA operatives that were captured in Berlin, the Covenant informed Sark that he was entitled to $800 million in gold bullion. This money was stored in a vault in Walter National Bank.”

“Uh…excuse me….Mr. Dixon….I mean….Mr. Director Dixon….I mean Director Dixon, why do I have one of these folder thingamajigs…cause like I never go on missions.” Marshall asked.

“Because you are going with Sydney on this mission.”

Marshall took on a look that was fear mixed with excitement.

“What? But I’m Sydney’s partner!” Weiss said.

“I understand that, Weiss. But the bank uses the state of the art alarm systems, very similar to a system in London that Marshall is familiar with.”

Weiss could only sigh and accept it.

“Your mission is simple. Get to the main computer system and find out Sark’s account number.”

“No tracer?” Sydney asked.

“No. We can’t risk it. The bank’s security is too sensitive. Anything at all and it triggers an emergency lock down. No one gets in or out until they clear everyone. Any questions?”

The room remained silent.

“Sydney, Marshall, you leave in 2 hours.”

Everyone began to gather up their things and file out of the room.

Ooh, can I please get a pm? Great start... :P And omg, the trailer... I saw it! (Thanks to JuJu for telling me, hehe) I *love* it!

Cai
x

Ooh, this looks good, I wondered how long it would take someone to do a season 4 fic! Can't wait to see how the mission goes, Marshall is so funny on missions! Can I get a PM when you update?? Thanks

While watching the Trailer (Curtesy of Alias-Media) for like the 400th time tonight, I was inspired to write this. Its how I think season 4 could go. I hope you like it!
I didn't even know this existed! YAY, I am d/l it now, glad you mentioned it!!

OMFG...that trailer was absolutely wicked!! I am like watching it over and over!! Can't wait till January!!

That was great ... ohh Jack did the whole thing backchanles ... I though it was a CIA funded project ... thanks for the PM ... more soon please

OMG
SYDNEY!
add me to the pm list!
i love this!
and if there's an addict list, i'm on it!

this is awesome!
and i watched that season 4 promo almost as many times as you did
found it entertaining when sydney was like we have to take it slow and then they had sex haha
can i please get a pm?
thanks

Tanya :woot:

Can I have a PM too plz! ;)
I love the trailer! 🍕
You really amaze me Syd! :eek:
Writing such a terrific story with just a 1 min promo as basis! :super:
Nice, really nice! :artist:

Muse

Back