Season 4 Season 4 Promo

xinli11 said:
I wonder when that little love scene takes place in Season 4.  I hope it's near the end of the season.  Those two have issues to work out before jumping back into bed.
[post="1134678"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Well it can't be at the end of the season since they haven't filmed those scenes yet. ;)

xinli11 said:
Well, then let's hope it's not in the 1st half of the season..I need those two to work some stuff out first.
[post="1135409"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Let's hope it happens in the 1st episode. :lol:

If you are not spoiler free go in the spoiler section and pay attention to the thread : you'll find the one with the answer to your question :smiley:

i have the craziest story!!!!

ok, i was at the movies, and i see an alias poster! i think, cool! they're promoting at the theater.

then i go into the movie, and they're playing the "preshow" stuff...i think, hmm, what if the alias commercial plays? nah, it won't.

JUST THEN...i hear "what's your real name?"

:jawdrop:

OMFG! I went to a movie yesterday. But no Alias. And if anyone booed, I would've thrown my drink at them. Or worse, I dunno

UncoveringAlias said:
OMFG! I went to a movie yesterday. But no Alias. And if anyone booed, I would've thrown my drink at them. Or worse, I dunno
[post="1137409"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

OMG OMG!!! now i wanna go to the theaters!!!!! how long did it last? ABC is definately promoting our show!! and even give-away posters!!! that's so cool!!!
(i'm really exited, btw hehe. only 5 more days before season 4 starts . i can't wait!)

if it was me, i don''t think i would've thrown my drink at them , maybe just some candy or whatever but only if they were sitting in front of me. wouldn't it be weird if you turned around just to slash sugar water at them? they could get really angry...

okay, sd6452 just proposed to throw the trashcan at them if she were with me!! :lol: i guess then we'll run really fast outta the way(since we are two little girls...)

Alias_Fan0202 said:
i have the craziest story!!!!

ok, i was at the movies, and i see an alias poster!  i think, cool! they're promoting at the theater.

then i go into the movie, and they're playing the "preshow" stuff...i think, hmm, what if the alias commercial plays?  nah, it won't.

JUST THEN...i hear "what's your real name?"

:jawdrop:
[post="1137359"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
AHHH, anything new? :woot: There's nothing at the movies I wanna watch right now, but Alias is worth it! yay! Maybe it'll still be there when Elektra comes out. :D :hmm:

Ohh dude, I'd pay serious money to see Alias on the big screen like that. I mean look at what JJ has been able to do just on a TV show's budget. I think 2 mill per episode. What if he had 100 million to make a movie.. OMG....

We had ABC on in the background from 8-12 tonight and it showed the Lost/Alias promo FIVE TIMES!!!!! That's good advertisement because tons of people will have tuned in tonight to watch the ball drop, etc.!!!!! That's averaging more than once an hour!!! :woot:

It was all the same one though, which I was kinda upset about because there are few that I still haven't seen. :( But anyway, I guess something is better than nothing!!

ONLY FOUR DAYS LEFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot:

luv4dogs said:
We had ABC on in the background from 8-12 tonight and it showed the Lost/Alias promo FIVE TIMES!!!!! That's good advertisement because tons of people will have tuned in tonight to watch the ball drop, etc.!!!!!  That's averaging more than once an hour!!! :woot:

It was all the same one though, which I was kinda upset about because there are few that I still haven't seen. :(  But anyway, I guess something is better than nothing!!

ONLY FOUR DAYS LEFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot:
[post="1137882"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
That's great! *turns tv on to abc*
YAA!! Happy New years!

Well... There's still an hour and a half till it's new years for me, I'll try to catch some more Alias commercials! :D

AH! For once, I was in a car at the same time my friends were when I saw an Alias billboard, so I gasp and go "Alias" and point at the billboard, and everyone goes (at least a little) crazy over it! It's a lot funner when your not the only one excited. ^_^

sd6452 said:
AHHH, anything new? :woot:  There's nothing at the movies I wanna watch right now, but Alias is worth it! yay!  Maybe it'll still be there when Elektra comes out.  :D :hmm:
[post="1137417"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

noooo, it was the first one, but it was the MINUTE LONG ONE!!!!

IT WAS SOOOOOOO COOL!

but there were SOME people who were TALKING during it!

they were TALKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :madfire:

i wanted to scream at them, but i thought that they might not appreciate it, plus, i was too busy watching!!!!!!!! :D :D :D ^_^

blueangel, I should've been more clear. I wouldn't throw the drink at them. I'd through the big heavy icee cup at them.

My lil bro likes lost, so I plan on tying him down to his chair to make him watch Alias. And I'm making one of my friends record it ;)

Back