Season 4 Season 4 Promo

we were having a party, and right before watching the ball drop there was a promo for alias... and i was like freaking out and shrieking "OH MY GOSH IT'S ALIAS!!!" and everyone started staring at me. lol it was great. but now i'm seriously FREAKIN EXCITED for the new season!! WHOO! FOUR MORE DAYS! Can't believe we waited so long

Alias_Fan0202 said:
good for you!

:clap:
[post="1138641"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I'm getting the rope ready in advance...Mwahahaha

He thinks Alias is stupid just because I like it. And he annoys me by saying "Oh why don't you go get the Alias-mobile!!!" <-----Don't ask :lol:

I've seen two Alias promos today... without watching ABC. E! played one (the "Lady" one) during their E!True Hollywood Story about Kate Hudson and Goldie Hawn. And just now VH1 played the same promo during "Best Year Ever". Then at the tail end of the promo they advertise the S3 DVDs. I guess ABC is really reaching out this time around!

UncoveringAlias said:
blueangel, I should've been more clear. I wouldn't throw the drink at them. I'd through the big heavy icee cup at them.

My lil bro likes lost, so I plan on tying him down to his chair to make him watch Alias. And I'm making one of my friends record it ;)
[post="1138422"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yeah I'm trying to force all the people I know that watch Lost to watch Alias, and then they complain about how they don't have time. :angry:

During the past several months, I've been trying to get people to watch Alias using my DVDs! :D I think 2/4 people are watching. I wonder if they actually like Alias or if they're just being nice. :thinking:

sd6452 said:
Yeah I'm trying to force all the people I know that watch Lost to watch Alias, and then they complain about how they don't have time. :angry: 

During the past several months, I've been trying to get people to watch Alias using my DVDs!  :D  I think 2/4 people are watching.  I wonder if they actually like Alias or if they're just being nice. :thinking:
[post="1139274"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

i'm sure they will like it once they start watching it

I was driving through Altanta downtown tonight and saw a HUGE alias billboard.. I just stopped at that light and stared.. and didin't notice the light had turned green until the person behind me honked.

Did anyone see during ABC's "Capital One Bowl" college football game the Alias commercial?

I think that it said something like "Do you think that it's hard to win a bowl game? Try being nominated 4 years in a row for a People's Choice award." Then they showed Jen as Sydney in what looked like one of the Season 4 promos. The announcer congratulated Jen on her GG nomination.
:D

ok i don't know if this promo is new or old but i was reading at SD-1, and someone said there was a promo with a S/V shower scene in it. did anyone see that promo?

Someone on Alias-Media posted that ABC flew an Alias banner behind a plane over his house!!!! THAT'S SO EFFING COOL!!!!!!

i'm seeing alias promos on like SO many channels!

i was flipping around and i stumbled on one!

:woot:

I CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tomorrow night we'll see if the promotion worked (which I am sure) and on thursdays when the ratings are out, ABC will dance the monkey dance all over again ... 🐒 🐒 🐒

Back