Season Premiere

Chanel

Cadet
;) i thought that this was a very good premiere. The whole jet ski was so funny.. English please lol! and the whole.. Rosario saevd my life again. LOL! any pothoer fav parts?

I enjoyed it. I thought Leo staying for Grace was sweet, though he bugs me...

I also loved the scene where Will explained just why he was freaking out over being in bed with Jack naked! "...we're gay!"

:eek:fftopic: Love your sig, Chanel!

"I would die" "Die, Die, Die," "You must be dieing"
I loved that part when Jack was saying that in the season finally it was so fuuny me and my mom still do it. It cracks me up every time. The premere was really good though and the one last night was funny and a shocker. Wow

Katayla said:
I enjoyed it. I thought Leo staying for Grace was sweet, though he bugs me...

I also loved the scene where Will explained just why he was freaking out over being in bed with Jack naked! "...we're gay!"

:eek:fftopic: Love your sig, Chanel!
omg which sig was htat... hmmm.. now i must think

their final season premiere this September will be shown live for the east coast and then live again for the west coast. i cant wait.

15 emmy noms, incredible!

rofl! Sean Hayes fumbled on the word "reliable" and Debra Messing was desperately trying to hold back laughter and Sean started smiling, but luckily it was near a commercial break. it also happened later in the episode. btw, this was the west coast version. how did the east coast version go?

Back