Sex for Rating's. On Alias.

kylo4

Cadet
Not that I have anything against it or all. Lol. But haven't you noticed that Alias has sort of been using sex for ratings. Lingerie, the shower scene, you name it. I just wanted to see if anybody else know about it too.
kylo4

Yeah i kinda noticed that too.... i must say tho last week with Lauren... i wanted to puke!!!! EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! haha lol Syd is th only one allowed in lingerie!

Hmmm, I guees now that you mention it, it has been doing that lately hasn't it? Man..I wish they would start to make episodes like their 1st season "roots" :P.

yeah I've noticed too, but that's the way to get people hooked right? I mean I wish people could watch because of how good the show is, but if they put some "sexy" scenes, then people might keep watching i guess.

DoNtFrOsTtHePiE 47 said:
Yeah i kinda noticed that too.... i must say tho last week with Lauren... i wanted to puke!!!! EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! haha lol Syd is th only one allowed in lingerie!
What a rude thing to say. Especially conisdering that a lot of people have body image issues, some on this site too, check the serious discussion thread to see what I mean.
SHAME ON YOU!

🇳🇴 Message from a Toronto Cracker 🇳🇴

Sex has been used as a tool since the beginning of the show, but it's being used on a larger scale recently, probably because of the good feedback but bad ratings.

I don't mind it, as long as they don't get carried away. I don't want Alias to become the desperate-for-ratings-with-sex show.

Nearly all the adds that channel 7 show here r showing the lingerie scene - I know a lot of guys that just watch alias to see JG half naked! It annoys me that they dont appreciate it!

*FuNnYcHiCkEn*
:soccer2:

definatly lol, knew that since super bowl one, they prolly timed that epsode so that, once it was done, smak dap in the lingerie scene. guys get hooked = better ratings. plus when she was julia, the swimming scence, they didnt' realy need her to strip down and dive into the pool, she could of just jumped in i guess

That was what I thought! And I know a lot of girls who watch Alias just to see MV with his shirt off. :rolleyes: That is not the point, people! (Shakes head)

Andy said:
Hmmm, I guees now that you mention it, it has been doing that lately hasn't it? Man..I wish they would start to make episodes like their 1st season "roots" :P.
i agree, the first season was the best. it was used, but not overdone. now they seem to be getting almost carried away with it, but the ratings aren't really getting any better. :rolleyes:

3ffect said:
plus when she was julia, the swimming scence, they didnt' realy need her to strip down and dive into the pool, she could of just jumped in i guess
Really? Have you ever tried to swim fast with a dress on? That was actually smart of her.
^_^

The boys I know who also watch alias don´t watch it cos of the plot but cos of Jennifer!! I don´t know how one can watch alias without following the actual storyline! I mean it´s never been boring and I just can not retrace how somebody can not want to know what will happen next week when you have seen an episode!!
Im way to curious to miss only one episode! :smiley: I mean how shallow are they if they only watch it cos of the parts where Jen is only wearing underwear ?

Back