Shallow or Deep

Is Vaughn a sensitive deep man or shallow as a puddle?

• Way Deep and complex

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • he's sensitive but not that complex

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • So-so

• A pretty simple guy

• Way shallow

• There isn't even any water!

• Total voters
Tell me if you judge vaughn as a deep or shallow guy. I think i would say so-so. He can be caring and easily offended, but sometimes he's just clueless

i voted for so-so...sometimes he's insensitive..breakin syd's heart :( ...
but he can also be caring and devoted...

simple in a nice sorta unconfused way [ i mean look at syd]... he's quite basic with his feelings, even throughout the whole triangle thingy... so simple. but hot

I think Vaughn has a White Knight complex. He always strives to do the right thing and he feels a strong need to protect the people he loves. (That's why I think he was so devastated when Syd dies, not just because she was the love of his life but because he didn't protect her.) All of this of course stems from the loss of his father at such a young age. Dude's got layers and lots of them.

What has bugged me for quite a while is that everyone in the CIA thinks Vaughn is dumb. How many times has he gotten the "you're smarter than you look" comment (from Jack, Lauren). Everyone in the office thinks he doesn't have the smarts (Marshall: you've got the looks, I've got the brains). I think this is because he is such a sensitive/emotional guy, so he definitely is NOT shallow. I vote for deep (maybe too deep).

Amen to what Avery said. I think he's one of the most intriguing characters on the show. I'd love to see it developed a little more.