Shattered Illusions

See, even more things in common!!
-Now Lucy and Kate should try to hook Syd and Vaughn up like..NOW!!
-Great update! Thanks for the pm!

thats cute, i think Syd and Michael would end up liking each other, but deep down i think they already do

dump Danny, i dont like him, hes weird

thanx for the PM

-luv Em 💘

*whispers* There was a plan? :thinking:
:lol: Remember how I originally had a different ending to the chapter? And then I put the Hey Miss Hilton song instead to distract everyone from it and not actually pay attention to it?

Yeah, well no one actually ended up picking up on it :lol:

“He’s a nice guy Syd,” Kate chimed in. “I don’t get why you hate him.”

Kate agrees with my prior post. There is no logical reason why Sydney hates Michael. Subconsciously, both Lucy and Kate know Sydney and Michael are just alike and probably, should be together.

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

oooooooooooooo luv it
n they soooooooo need to get along soon
can't wait for the next chap
thanks for the pm
update soon please

luv Chicketepee :seehearspeak:

Lucy’s eyes were wide. “He’s still with that whore? Ugh! I caught them making out… and just…” She rolled her eyes. “He could do sooo much better.
Yep, it's called.....Sydney

“He’s a nice guy Syd,” Kate chimed in. “I don’t get why you hate him.”
ditto

“Because I honestly think that if you guys could be at least half as civil as you are right now, you might end up liking each other.”
and that is what you have in mind isn't it JuJu????

Brill chapter!!!!!!!!
Can't wait for more!

~lil~

HEHE. THE LOCAL KINDERGARTEN. I THINK I KNOW WHAT THE NUMBER IS! WAIT, IS THAT A BAD THING.

PS. I DON'T LIKE DANNY AND ALICE

PPS. VAUGHN'S A WOMAN? THAT SUCKS!

Ok, everyone, thanks for your reviews! :woot: You actually helped me with a simple plotline... something I will start on as soon as I start and finish three assignment that are due tomorrow...

Oh God, I am screwed (y)

Now, I just want to quote ChrisM because you did raise some interesting points... Also, a lot of the stuff said covers many things that people keep asking and it's good to clear everything up...

Will Michael put a gag ball into the mouth of that blonde, brainless, twit and tell her she's stupid. Although I doubt Alice would understand that big word if Michael ever said it to her.
Ok, so you're in the right spot... the intention was to make everyone think that Alice is a stupid airhead...

It's obvious that Michael is starting to feel jealous that Syd is going out with Danny. However, at this point, I don't thing Syd's feelings towards Michael and Alice are the same.
See, that's what the intention is... Michael is supposed to feel something before Sydney. I've been trying to think of how to make Syd realise that she might actually like Michael and I think I have it down... it's actually harder than you think to come up with something like that..

And speaking of Sydney, reading several chapters back about their first meeting. I'd say the extreme dislike between Sydney and Michael is more on Sydney's side. Really, that first meeting, Michael did nothing that wrong to justify her stamping on his foot in such anger. So he called her Syddie instead of Sydney...is that so bad? And Sydney's anger- why such a short fuse?
Ok, this is something I thought about for quite a long time... and you know what? You're right. I pretty much know my fic off by heart since I've read it over and over so many times, and when I think of all the bits that explain the hatred between the two, it seems like Sydney hates Michael more than he hates her... Sort of like, Michael tries to be civil with her but she doesn't let him?
:Ponder:
That's actually something that wasn't supposed to happen...
But at the same time, I could make it work...
Hmm... I'm going to keep thinking on that one

I will admit, until the last couple of chapters, the reason I thought Sydney hated her friends trying to fix her up was because she was a lesbian, but hadn't yet come out of the closet. Her lack of any male friends also lead me to think that.
:rotflmao: Ok, I'm sorry to laugh, but that did make me laugh when I first read it... And just to justify any suspecting people (Munchkin, yes, this is pointed directly at you), Sydney is not a lesbian (y)

Kate agrees with my prior post. There is no logical reason why Sydney hates Michael. Subconsciously, both Lucy and Kate know Sydney and Michael are just alike and probably, should be together.
I think now is the time to put some more flashbacks in (y) I don't think I've made Michael enough of an ass... :Ponder:

You know what I hate? When you finally are in the right mood to write and you have all these pending assignments to finish *sigh*

*slowly retreats back to the wonderful world of Genetics*

:lol: Remember how I originally had a different ending to the chapter? And then I put the Hey Miss Hilton song instead to distract everyone from it and not actually pay attention to it?

Yeah, well no one actually ended up picking up on it :lol:

Well I remember the song, but I don't remember what it was for... Good job though, JuJu! :lol:

Well I remember the song, but I don't remember what it was for... Good job though, JuJu! :lol:
It was to make people get distracted from the fact that Michael just wished that Alice was more like Sydney

:rolleyes:

I think I'll stop right now before I confuse the hell out of myself :lol:

Back