• no way!! evilness makes him hot!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • he'd be boring if he were good

• only if he dated syd

• only if he joined CIA

• yeah..he and vaughn could b pals. and weiss.(awww)

• definitely! i dont like him coz he's so evil

• dont mind...he's hot either way

• he should join MI6 (go brits)

• Total voters
Not only would he be boring as a goodie, but completely unbelievable. Such a drastic change of heat would be completely outside the character they have built for him. If he had wanted to work for the good guys, he would be doing it now!

sark shouldn't become a goodie goodie, but he should become...i don't know...good enough the the cia can use him for information, but not good enough to join the cia...i don't think he and syd would be a good *couple*...however if they had sex it would be awesome!

I dont' really know... b/c i think that if he became good then it would take away from his character and he wouldn't be so cool... but then if he was good him and Syd could go out... which would be cool and make Vaughn get what he deserves for being unfaithful *shudders* with Lauren. and i think Sark should ditch Lauren... i really do! but i think maybe if he did go good it would be kind of an Irina thing pretend to be good for awhile then get close to the CIA (and Sydney) and then like betray the CIA and Syd could... erm... be bad for a while too? i have no idea really lol it's probably a good thing that i don't write for the show lol

Just wanted to add my opinion... As Sarkney as I am, I'd love for Sark to stay bad. It makes him hot, hot, hot... :love:

NO WAY!!!

Thnk about it... He doesn't look like your typical "bad guy". I mean, he is so adorable that he could play someone's cool older brother on a sitcom. But the fact that he is so evil makes him sexy and that is his appeal. He is so evil that it would never be convincing if he were all of a sudden good. I mean, does anyone ACTUALLY believe Sloane is now a good guy? No way! Never gonna happen!

But I would love to see Sark and Syd together, just one time. Imagine her getting it on w/ the evilest there is! And how that would affect her and her work and whether it not she would ever be able to destroy him if she had to!!! I can see that happening. Then having a sexual connection but her still hating him.

But again, NO!!!! Keep him bad! ;)

I think that he should stay a baddie but have a "thing" with Sid. The fact that he is bad will allow more tension and better passion..
But I would love to see Sark and Syd together, just one time. Imagine her getting it on w/ the evilest there is! And how that would affect her and her work and whether it not she would ever be able to destroy him if she had to!!! I can see that happening. Then having a sexual connection but her still hating him.

I completely agree.....his evilness makes him very hot!

I think if they did it like they did with spike on buffy, then it could be interesting... i difinitely never want sarks attitude to go away. that's what makes him sark....

if he can't be good, then syd can be a little bad and be with him for while... no I'm
kiddin' .... :P actually it could be very hot... :woot: :blush: okay stoppin now. :P

Although i enjoy Sark being evil and totally hott, the thought of Sark and Vaughn and Weiss being pals and hanging out was to hilarious to pass up. so i voted that way.

should sarkie become a goodie?
Well since there is not one of your poll responses I'd agree to..I thought I'd give my answers along your poll answers.

1. no way!! evilness makes him hot!!
a: No way not ever, but I don't think he's hot, he's cute in a way ...

2. he'd be boring if he were good
A: I think he's boring now

3.only if he dated syd
A: He should never date Syd, it's out of storyline context

4.only if he joined CIA
A: ummm sure that way Jack wouldn't have far to go to show him his toolshed..

5. yeah..he and vaughn could b pals. and weiss.(awww)
A: Put Sark in the Hockey rink and let Vaughn and Weiss hit a few slapshots at him I'd enjoy that

6.definitely! i dont like him coz he's so evil
A: I don't like him so much over all. Let him stay evil then I have my reasons to dislike him.

7.dont mind...he's hot either way
A:I would mind, he's just not that important to the storyline.

8. he should join MI6 (go brits)
A: And that would be the biggest cop out is to say he has been deep undercover this entire time and has always been a good guy (I know that isn't exactly your poll answer )
Thank you for the fun Poll although I answered it very differently.

NOOO!!!!

there is no way that Sark could be good it would completley ruin the character...

besides evilness is sexy...

Back