Sigs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
totally4alias10 said:
hey just for the heck of it, does someone want to make me a Lord of the Rings sig?? Take your time on it because I don't need it anytime soon. Thanks so much!!
DOES ANYBODY WANT TO DO IT?? oh and if it could be animated. thanks!

totally4alias10 said:
totally4alias10 said:
hey just for the heck of it, does someone want to make me a Lord of the Rings sig?? Take your time on it because I don't need it anytime soon. Thanks so much!!
DOES ANYBODY WANT TO DO IT?? oh and if it could be animated. thanks!
If you're still looking for someone to do it, I could try. PM me with what you want on it if you're still looking for someone.

GO Syd said:
GO Syd said:
GO Syd said:
can someone make me an sig for of apple computers (animated, showing the logo, ipod, ibook, powerbook, g4, g5, cinema screen, imac, emac, and add a think different part, with the think different poem) sort of like this aim theme:
http://www.picgames.com/perl/preview?104671338312252

(if this is possible: about the imac one if possible can u get the pic of thge commercial where the guy is staring at the imac and mimicing it

http://www.apple.com/imac/images/index_box...xad06272002.jpg
http://www.macrumors.com/pages/2002/03/200...307221720.shtml

and if possible a matching av
can someone please make me a mac/apple sig
please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
go_syd.. you need to give the pictures... i can't go looking for it because i dont' have the tiiiiiime :lol:

nance said:
SpyGurl001--- if you want any changes... i don't mind at all... did you want the text "brown eyes"???

well if you didnt i'll change it ^_^
I love it!!! but could u make the text a little bit big? if not its great!!!! THANK U!!!!

~KM

nance said:
ILoveVartan said:
ILoveVartan said:
Im looking for a new sig... any one up to the challenge here's what im looking for:

It'll have 5 pictures

1st) 4 colin farrell head shots preferably seperate ones in the lower left hand corner it'll say colin farrell..... the text needs to be small not to cover his face
2nd) 4 keanu reeves head shots ditto from the 1st
3rd) 4 michael vartan head shots ditto from 1st and 2nd
4th) a jonny depp head shot preferably from the pirates of the carribean then an orlando bloom one preferably from either pirates or lord of the rings then a johnny depp one then an orlando bloom one
5) the ALIAS logo.....and sydney  pic and it'll say: who needs good looking guys like that when you got friends like me?

PLEASE PM ME  BEFORE DOING IT SO I KNOW

thanx BB
PLEASE ANYONE
give me the pictures! i can't go looking for them!
hmmmmm......

ILoveVartan said:
nance said:
ILoveVartan said:
ILoveVartan said:
Im looking for a new sig... any one up to the challenge here's what im looking for:

It'll have 5 pictures

1st) 4 colin farrell head shots preferably seperate ones in the lower left hand corner it'll say colin farrell..... the text needs to be small not to cover his face
2nd) 4 keanu reeves head shots ditto from the 1st
3rd) 4 michael vartan head shots ditto from 1st and 2nd
4th) a jonny depp head shot preferably from the pirates of the carribean then an orlando bloom one preferably from either pirates or lord of the rings then a johnny depp one then an orlando bloom one
5) the ALIAS logo.....and sydney  pic and it'll say: who needs good looking guys like that when you got friends like me?

PLEASE PM ME  BEFORE DOING IT SO I KNOW

thanx BB
PLEASE ANYONE
give me the pictures! i can't go looking for them!
hmmmmm......
:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back