Sigs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
3rd and last frame... would somebody like to animate?

oh there's 3 diff. versionS :lol:

first version of frame 3:

Wow..... OKAY! Thanks so much! nance, great job! AllTheBest, thanks for animating! nance, I didn't want my name in there but that's okay. It looks cool so I won't make you change it. I'M TAKING THE SECOND VERSION!!!!

ILoveVartan said:
ILoveVartan said:
nance said:
ILoveVartan said:
ILoveVartan said:
Im looking for a new sig... any one up to the challenge here's what im looking for:

It'll have 5 pictures

1st) 4 colin farrell head shots preferably seperate ones in the lower left hand corner it'll say colin farrell..... the text needs to be small not to cover his face
2nd) 4 keanu reeves head shots ditto from the 1st
3rd) 4 michael vartan head shots ditto from 1st and 2nd
4th) a jonny depp head shot preferably from the pirates of the carribean then an orlando bloom one preferably from either pirates or lord of the rings then a johnny depp one then an orlando bloom one
5) the ALIAS logo.....and sydney  pic and it'll say: who needs good looking guys like that when you got friends like me?

PLEASE PM ME  BEFORE DOING IT SO I KNOW

thanx BB
PLEASE ANYONE
give me the pictures! i can't go looking for them!
hmmmmm......
:(

ILoveVartan said:
ILoveVartan said:
ILoveVartan said:
nance said:
ILoveVartan said:
ILoveVartan said:
Im looking for a new sig... any one up to the challenge here's what im looking for:

It'll have 5 pictures

1st) 4 colin farrell head shots preferably seperate ones in the lower left hand corner it'll say colin farrell..... the text needs to be small not to cover his face
2nd) 4 keanu reeves head shots ditto from the 1st
3rd) 4 michael vartan head shots ditto from 1st and 2nd
4th) a jonny depp head shot preferably from the pirates of the carribean then an orlando bloom one preferably from either pirates or lord of the rings then a johnny depp one then an orlando bloom one
5) the ALIAS logo.....and sydney  pic and it'll say: who needs good looking guys like that when you got friends like me?

PLEASE PM ME  BEFORE DOING IT SO I KNOW

thanx BB
PLEASE ANYONE
give me the pictures! i can't go looking for them!
hmmmmm......
:(
PROPRSTION

I'LL FIND LIKE 2 PEOPLE OR THREE!!! HOWS THAT ?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back