sir arthur conan doyle's the lost world

OMG, I know what you mean! I love this show as well because of the action, the Dinosaurs and the love story between Roxton and Marguerite( soul mates ). All the characters are great though so I cannot decide my favorite. Ned and Roxton are sure handsome though! ;) :D

i watched this show too. guilty pleasure. :blush:

i love roxton and marguerite. so funny together. ^_^

have they cancelled the show? i haven't seen a new episode in a really long time.

The show's great. I've seen most of the episodes already. It's on every weekend on the sci-fi channel in the U.K. My favourite episodes are the ones where all the characters are in the plotline together, as sometimes one character won't get as much screen time as the others.

unfortunately this show was cancelled last year there was suppose to be another season but because of filming disputes it never came about.i loved this show with marguerite and roxton they were hilirious and it was just getting good with those two

I saw I think all season one on reruns on TNT or something...I think I missed alot...Where's Veronica?..Malone?...They're missing and now there's some new girl from future.

Back