Skaters

i honestly think never lol, umm well, i think the nearest skatepark would be like, i dunno, maybe 30 - 40 mins away, so i seriously dont think theyd take me there, but i guess if allowed, just blade around at the local park or whatever

aliasjgfanaticmv said:
I like to too, I'm not great, but I don't suck either. My parents won't get me a skateboard because they don't want me 'mixing in with the wrong crowd'....
sounds like something my parents would say too

agent hidden eyes said:
i love boarding...since "its" the thing to do around here.. my friend loves it alot since tony hawk is her neiber...which is pretty kool...
that's SO cool! tony hawk is her neighbor! lucky!

i remember on the weekend i was waiting in the car and we drove by the mal and in the carpark, ppl were having this lil' exhibition thing of local kids just blading and skateboarding, i wanted to watch, but we had to go :(

never go down a extremely steep hill on 5x ball bearing wheels if you do not know how to use the breaks 100%. my bum hurts because of that. I insisted on getting 5x ones...they go alot faster, which is just great until u hit a steep steep hill. i was so freaked out. it was such a long steep slope and I couldn't stop. i was just freaking out. I had steering control but i couldn't slow down. then this jogger was like "BEND YOU KNEES!" well i typically would have but my knees weren't registering. :( I fell. ripped my nice dri fit nike pants (should't have wore em!) I have a bruise on my bum from landing too hard. and a slight jar on 2 of my knuckles. I was so embarassed because I was like smack in the middle of the road in central park and I couldn't get up so i was like blockign joggers and bikers. then and a guy came over and helped me up. my friend was laughing, i just rolled my eyes...she fell so many times and i don't go laughing at her. moral of the story get 3x wheels if you can't break correctly. and don't go down long steep hills!

Ouch! You okay? Yeah i try to not go on steep hills unless I'm pretty sure i can work the brakes, i was on only this lttle hill, and still i mange to stack it, lucky i had my wristguards and helmet on.

You should have just bent forward and good thing you didn't bend your knees b/c that would have made you go faster!!!!!!! I'm glad that your okay though.

I was at my friends b-day party and we were going to the park for a while. So there I was roller blading, had all my gear on and I was holding my shoes and my skateboard and there were these two teenagers who looked like they were going to go to a prom and as I was passing by they were like, staring at me. I had my cool pair of guy pants on and there were still staring at me so I went were they couldn't see me but that was kinda freaky. O, and before that, I was jus plaing roller blading I was going super fast and going, "WOOO HOOO!" and acting like the tomboy I was. They were staring at me. They didn't just look to see who was making the noise and turn back to what they were doing. They were staring at me!

Dude, I went to the skatepark today! It was sooo much fun! OMG, today was the FIRST TIME EVER that I caught air! It was a very nice feeling! The first few times I kept landing on my butt b/c I hadn't experianced it but now I can land perfectly! I'm not as scared of the big ramps any more as I was before! I haven't skated at the skatepark in months and I can't believe that I improved so much in a little over an hour!!

OMG hi erika :hi: i didn't no you sk8. i do to! (not sk8 board aggresive sk8) i've been sk8'n for almost 2 yr. but i neva went to a sk8 park :(
me & my friends were goin to go to one but i had to go to a stupid reunion thing. im not like really really good like some off my friends but i'm good.
the 1st time i tried goin off a big ramp i fell & a was wearing shorts (just a tip if ur new with this sk8ing thing neva wear shorts while trying to do tricks) & my knee's where all bloody & all the blood was running down my leg & my dad freaked! he was all yelling at me for not wearing a helmet & pads & stuff. you should of seen his face! :lol: it was so funny.

i'll stop rambling now

~kim :homestar:

Back